Chapter - 42

The eyes tell a lot

The eyes tell a lot

But that's what your mouth decides

Your POV:

I crawled into my bed as I sniff heavily. I put my hand on my chest's right side and grip on it tightly. My tears don't stop, it's streaming constantly. I have been like this for two hours straight. It's already midnight and I'm unable to sleep.

'Why did he do that? Why is he so unreasonable?'

2 hours ago~

"Y/n-ahh please I'm sorry for what I did back then. I didn't have a clue what she was doing? I know the methods I used weren't something acceptable, but-but I'm trying my best to improve....please Y/n." He put his hands together in a fist and start to beg me. Slowly his tears were streaming down more, his nose went red and his eyes are puffy from crying so much.

Seeing him like this I felt a pang in my heart, it hurts to see him like this. I took a deep breath and look at him coldly. "Jungkook I will go to court tomorrow and apply for divorce. I want a divorce from you." Saying that I turn around and now his facing my back. I just want to avid him right now. Seeing his current expression means changing my mind. I've waited for this day for so long.

Why? Because five years ago I knew it his heart will be weak for me. He'll do everything to get me back, which means if I ask him to take his life he'll give in willingly. I wanted him to get high hopes so that when I'll finally leave him he'll shutter and won't be able to go anywhere. So that he feels what I felt five years ago. Giving me high hopes, so many dreams that I've someone, whom I can rely on but he broke everything that night. I let him hurt me because I thought he will get to know the truth somehow, but even when he did he acted as if it was the biggest pain he, only he is suffering.

"Y-y/n....." I hear his trembling voice behind me but I didn't look back instead I bent down and grab my phone from the bed. "Jungkook get out of my room now. I'm really tired and I'm not in the mood to ta-" "I love you!" I pause, stunned. I was staring at the phone in shock. My hands started to sweat as my legs went numb. I know he loves me now, I guessed that, but he's saying it now so boldly which is something unexpected for me.

I still managed to gather up my emotions and without looking at him I said, "whatever, I'm going to divorce you anyway." A message from Eunwoo pops up on my phone screen I was about to tap on it but before I could do it Jungkook grabs my phone and stares at it for a few moments. His eyes were red, tears were still building up and streaming down from his eyes. But the stares his giving is full of fire.