Chapter - 9

Revenge is revenge

Revenge is revenge

But

What about love??

Your POV:

Dragging my legs towards the door, I was about to open it but it suddenly burst opened revealing... "j-Jungkook?" I got stunned by his precipitous presence. "Ahhhhhhh!!" Once his eyes met mine, he contemplated me for quite some time.

"So! You are all done? Are you going to your village?" He asked slowly closing the door and looking straight at me, while his one eyebrow was raised. "Y-yes. D-don't worry. I'll be back tonight by 10 pm." I replied looking down on the floor in a low tone. I just don't want to face him now. Not now! I'm not in the mood or situation to handle his bullshits anymore.

But what he said right next surprised me more to all intents and purposes, "I'm not saying that!! Actually, I'm also coming with you. If you need anything." 'okay!!! WHAT!!!!????' My eyes almost popped out from my sockets hearing him.

'What is he saying? Is he out of his mind?'

"H-huh!! NO! You can't come with me." I almost yelled at him.

I eventually got a bit nervous and shocked because I cannot take him with me, today is a big day for me and I cannot stand someone who beats me for his so-called girlfriend with an extramarital affair without hearing my explanation!

Hearing me all bursting out, Jungkook gasped and asked, "Why not?" I could see he's too curious about it. 'Why not?!' I've never said anything to him, so of course, 'I have to say something' "Because...Be-because Taehyung is also there and he asked me to not bring you to avoid chaos." I tried to find a reasonable excuse to stop him. Otherwise, who knows what might happen afterward.

He was staring at me for a good amount of time. But suddenly his face turned into a dark one, "Ohh! So, he is more important to you than me?" I was taken aback by hearing those words from him 'Why is he saying that? Is he drunk or something in this hour?'

"Okay, fine! go!. And anyway, I already have plans with Yami. Just be on the time, be only one second late, you have to spend the rest of the night outside the house".

As expected, he won't change a bit. I simply nodded and immediately walked out of the house. I called an Uber so that I could go fast to my village. 'Taehyung and everyone might be waiting for me.' As soon as an Uber came, I immediately went in and told the driver to drive as fast as possible.

'Y/n, he was wearing the suit. That means he also had his breakfast.' Suddenly I thought. Thinking at least he ate my handmade foods made me feel at ease.

After 2 hours ~

I reached the village and paid for the Uber. Then getting out, I started to walk ahead to my granny's place. On the way, I called Taehyung.