Chapter - 17

Seeing her was magic, she was like a moon

But her favorite act was to disappear and a part of her has always hidden away.

Your POV:

That night I stayed at Taehyung's house. Taehyung and YoonGi Oppa didn't come home that night but I wasn't alone. Jin Oppa cooked delicious foods for all of us, Namjoon Oppa came with Hoseok Oppa. Jimin Oppa brought my favorite ice-cream for me. We all talked and had fun that night. I almost forgot about everything. And soon we fell asleep there in the living room. I also forgot about

The next morning surprisingly I wake up in my room and on my bed. "How did I end up here!?" Thinking about it I get up and look around the room, then I notice a few suitcases which were kept beside my closets. I shrug it and thought of asking the guys what are those suitcases doing here and How I end up inside my room? After I was done doing my morning routines I went out of the room to see a busy house with loud noises of few dorks.

Walking towards the kitchen I saw Jin cooking with Jimin as for Namjoon, his cutting the onions. Hoseok was cleaning the house with taehyung and our cutie sleeping beauty was nowhere to be seen. I slowly walk towards them and shout "good morning" to get their attention. As soon as they all notice me, all of them grin together. They all stop doing what they were doing and walk towards me. All the five of them give me a tight group hug and not letting me breathe.

"good morning princess!!!" Jimin and Taehyung said together. Nodding my head a little I said, "u-uhh I-I can't b-breath!!!" They all let go of me immediately as hoseok panics, "uhh oh my Gawd!! Gombda!!"

Sighing deeply I look around to see the house all clean and smells of some delicious foods. I look at Jin Oppa and wiggle my eyebrows. He smirks and signals me to hop in. Without letting others know I ran towards the kitchen and hop in the food. "Ain't fair Y/nnie!!" Jimin follows me.

There were pancakes, kimchi, sushi and all of them were my favorite. We all start to eat our breakfast but then I remember that my sleeping beauty is missing. I look at the other dorks and ask them while munching, "where is YoonGi Oppa?" "sleeping!" Taehyung replies. "aww I see!!" Then I again focus on my food.

While eating I smirk as an evil plan pops on my mind. I finish my breakfast asap and wash my hands hurriedly. Then leaving them all behind I ran to YoonGi oppa's room. "She's up to something again!!" Jin Oppa says. "I'm not ready to meet the angry cat, please!" Namjoon Oppa says as he gets up from his chair. I heard others swallow heavily but I ignore them. I know they already sensed danger but who cares!!!!

I slowly open the door and peek inside his room. There I see my sleeping beauty sleeping peacefully. I went inside and tiptoe in front of him without making any noises. I sit down on my knees and admire his beautiful sleeping face. "How cute and beautiful you look while sleeping!!". I didn't want to wake him up but I can't let this golden chance go away right?