Chapter - 16

Meet the angry kook and savage Y/N

Love is never a straight line

Sometimes you have got to freehand

Jungkook's POV:

Laughing Yoongi hyung said, "how funny can you be Jungkook, idiot??"

'What? What does he mean? Me! Funny?'

I look back at Tae-hyung but Hyung seems like he was trying to hold his smile after hearing Yoongi Hyung. Clearing his throat Yoongi hyung again adds, "now tell us Jungkook after that what happened?"

I was so confused about both of my hyung's sudden reactions to my statement but I just shrug it off and start to explain to them about the incident. Although I know they are going to yell at me again. I could say by looking at their red sharp stares at me. At first, I hesitate but I eventually blurt "I-I couldn't believe my own eyes when y/n video called me and.."

I pause for a few seconds and let my tears fall which I was holding for so long. I clench my fist and wipe my tears with the ham of my dirty shirt. I start to explain again, "when y/n came to me I was already in a mess. She saw my wounded hand and tried to treat my wounds, but instead, I yelled at her, and" I again pause and look at taehyung because of a sudden chill I start to feel, "I-I said some h-hurtful things to h-her again. After that, she got angry and left the office..."

"without saying anything to you?" Taehyung asks making his chin a little up and a questioning stare. I gulp and tried not to look panicked but alas! "n-no s-she a-actually s-sl....slapped me a-and run away."

Suddenly Taehyung burst out laughing and starts to clap his hands. I could say Yoongi Hyung was trying to hold back his laughter. I lock my gaze down at the floor in embarrassment. I look like a pathetic idiot now in front of them, but I also can't say anything as I'm also at the fault "continue....!!" Yoongi hyung commands.

I did not look up at them anymore so gulping I said, "after calming myself down I thought y/n might be at her cabin so I went to her but then I couldn't find her nowhere. I saw her purse and mobile phone on my table. So I rushed back home because it started to rain heavily. But once I entered the house I couldn't find her here too. I thought she went to any of your houses so I drove to all of your houses. None of you were at home I got more worried by then.

I breathe out heavily and my heart starts to beat fast. "I even went to her grandparent's place and she wasn't there too. I tried to call you guys but no one picked up my phone. So I called your office and they said you guys were busy with meetings and stuff. It was getting dark and the rain wasn't stopping I started to get more worried." I start to shiver and my voice going down.