Chapter - 35

You know Karma is the biggest betch!!!

Your POV:

I was tossing and turning around my bed, trying my best to get some sleep but each time I failed. I couldn't bear it anymore so I sit straight and sigh heavily. "Damnit!! How cruel can you be Yami? Just how low can you go?"

Jungkook didn't say much about the little fella to me nor did he said much about how rudely and cruel she treated him. Somehow she overheard a conversation of the maids that a female was coming over and so she couldn't hold her anger and tried to threaten Jungkook by pointing a knife at her own son.

"Shameless woman." I breathe out in anger thinking about the incident.

But if I think about the small kid he seems strong. Even the incident happened a few hours ago before my arrival, he looked very calm and gentle. Was he trying to look strong or was he actually got used to it?

I let out a sigh and stare at the front blankly. "At such a small age he is witnessing something which can affect his future."

I laid back on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I have already called taehyung and told him about the Incident and about the kid. He said he'll talk with Albert, and if he agrees then taehyung will take him to the hospital to do the DNA test.

For some reason, I feel nervous. I feel sad and happy at the same time. I don't understand what's with this mixed feeling, it's really irritating.

I shrug off the thoughts and started to count down from 1 to 200. This way I might fell asleep soon.

Next morning~

*Buzz buzz* *buzz buzz*

"Arghh who the hell is ruining my beauty sleep?" I take my head out from the blanket with a gloomy expression. My phone was on the nightstand, I reach out to take it but my bad luck it falls on the ground making me piss off.

I sit straight, my eyes were half open as I bent down from the bed to pick up my phone. Even if the damn phone fall it didn't break and it didn't stop ringing. How funny!!

With looking at the caller ID I tap on the green button and then again laid down on the bed closing my eyes shut.

"Yeboseyo?" I said. "What is the time now?" A man said from the other side of the phone. His voice seems too deep and lower. "It's early in the morning yoongi oppa why are you calling me so early?" I said as I yawn. "And why are you calling me when your room is just beside me. Come to my room if you need anything." I added.

I hear yoongi sighing heavily. "Ms. Choi Y/N do you know you are currently at Jungkook place and also do you know it's almost 10.30 in the morning?" Yoongi explains making my eyes got wider.