Chapter - 11

Hey my sweetie babe's thank you so much for reading my Yeodongsaeng's FF

Hey my sweetie babe's thank you so much for reading my Yeodongsaeng's FF. Which is wrote about me. Thanks for the 1.6K readers. I purple you.

Jungkook's POV:

I helped Y/N cleaning the kitchen and also cook our tonight's dinner. Then we prepare the table and started to eat our dinner. While eating I noticed that y/n wasn't eating properly. So I stopped eating and placed the spoon down on my plate. "Y/n? Why are you eating so less?" I asked being a little worried.

She seems absent-minded today. She didn't respond to me so I called her aging this time she answered, "h-huh? Why?" " what why? I don't see almost no food on your plate." I asked her again. Her answer shocks me, "I-its none of your business either I eat or not. You are eating well? That'll be enough for me."

Then she started to play with the foods. I got a little piss and said, "Not my business? Are you dumb? I'm your husband so I have got the right to mind your businesses. Take more foods or I won't eat." Hearing me Y/n's face turns into a shock one. After that, she didn't say anything and slowly she looks down at her plate and started to take some more food.

Putting some foods in her mouth she started to eat more. It made me feel at ease for some reason then I started to eat my foods as well. "It's fine anyway. My foods disgust you." I stopped midway of chewing my food and stare at her blinking.

I tried to explain, "n-I-no—" But she cut my words adding more of her words. "It's ok Jungkook I know you don't like me. Your all wish will come true soon enough."

I was sitting and staring at her speechless as I couldn't find any words to speak. I know what she meant, ofc my words last night hurt her feelings. It's honestly not true that her handmade foods taste too bad, her cooking skills are much better then Yami's at least. I just keep my mouth shut and finish eating my food.

I had nothing to do and Y/n won't be willing to chitchat with me so I just thought of watching some movies. "Avengers End Game" it was fun till I saw my Ironman died at the last part. And now my world shatters into pieces.

"NO! IT CAN'T BE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS IRONMAN!!" I scream my lung off and started to cry like a 5 years old baby as if I lost my favorite toy. Y/N came to me running. She was holding a plate and on her other hand, a wet small white clothes, wearing her apron. "w-what h-happened Jungkook? Who can't leave you?" she asked panicking.

Sniffing I look at her and said, "y-y/n-ahh l-look I-Iron—" now I just burst into tears "h-he died at the last scene y-y/n!" I was crying so badly. I know it's just in the movie but I love Ironman so much and ofc his my favorite hero. Suddenly I feel so warm as if someone is hugging me. I slowly open my eyes while sobbing and see y/n hugging me and patting my head slowly.