Chapter - 26

R.I.P Choi Jin-Ri

Before starting the story I would like to show my condolences to this beautiful soul. I don't know her but she's one of our K-industry (family) member and we lost a member. 2 years ago we lost another soul and the cause is depression. That soul took his own life.

Why?? Because they got hate comments, cyberbullying, when they need support or help we would laugh or just ignore by thinking that person is a celebrity so he/she'll be fine. Omg, they're mentally sick, looks like a girl, zero talent, no one would dare to compare them with the international artists.

Freaking stop with that nonsense. They're humans too. Allah created them too. You'll get respect back when you will respect everyone and everything around you. They got families and life too. They need comfort, support, help, and a shoulder to cry too. What's the point of show your haters towards them by saying stupid shits...your tiny little words can impact some's mind. Not everyone can bear everything.

They aren't a robot. I hate peoples who always spits shits about any artist whether that artist is my favorite or not but when it comes to their favorite ones they'll just say hurtful things. You don't know when, where and at whom you're small hurtful words will shows its results in how worse way.

I advise to my every follower and lovely readers...not just because you are an ARMY or just a Kpop fan or anything please remember to respect everyone and everything around you. If you don't like someone or something they don't interact with them but don't use any harsh words or ways to show them your haters.

Avoid bullying and harming people. Be positive if there is no one for you then find a way to get rid of your stress but please don't take any kind of harmful step which can make you feel regret afterward.

Guess netizen is happy that someone took her life and congratulations to those haters who are and was successful to take two beautiful souls away from our big family. I wish they'd get their sense back and I pray that Allah will guide them and give them faith and a lot of sense so that they would at least know how it feels like to be like them...depression is not a joke.

And of course, be brave enough to shut those nonsense speakers. Otherwise, they would take advantage of you and our family.

You are as beautiful as a white lily

You are as beautiful as a white lily...your soul is as beautiful as you. I pray that you now sleep peacefully no one will harm you. We love you Sulli.

 We love you Sulli