Chapter - 3

Why is he so cute!? ❤️💜

Give him some bright smiles and love ❤️😘

Jungkook POV: 

 I was thinking about Yami and Y/n. The differences between them and their individual personalities. I'm so done with Yami. I don't know but I feel like she's avoiding me. But every night she comes to my house or calls me to her house to make out with her. And I don't want those, I want to spend a good amount of time with her. But all she wants is those dirty things or shopping. "Is that all a relationship? Having no emotions, feelings, passion attached? Only physical and sexual needs? To be precise, just sex, caprice, and revenge?" 

I snapped back to reality when I heard Yoongi's and y/n's conversation over the phone and I already understood what they were talking about. So before y/n could speak I cut her words by saying, "I'm sleeping over at Yami's house so you go enjoy your night with your Oppa's." 

She didn't say anything more but just nodded her head. Then she started to do her work. After that, She never looked back at me the way she used to look at me before. I could feel my anger worked on her real bad. 

Our work was done pretty early. We were on our way back home. We both were about to go towards the main door. "y/n!?" I yelled her name. 

 She was walking towards the main door probably going back home. Turning around she faced me, "Yes Mr. Jeon!?" 

"Where are you going!? I'll drive you home, come." I suggested. But her facial expression changed into a shocked one. I remembered my assistant told me her car was sent to the repair shop this morning. "no, no, it's ok Mr. Jeon! I'll go home on foot. You don't have to bother, you also need to go somewhere else." She started to refuse me while flashing a smile.

I just sighed and walked towards her. I stopped in front of her with one eyebrow raise. Then I grabbed her by her wrist. "I heard your car got damaged and is at the repairs. So you are coming with me. You don't need to be concerned about where I'll go and where I won't." I said in a serious tone.

She just stared at me then nodded her head hesitatingly. After that, we both went inside the car and drove away. 

 Your POV:

I was pretty shocked by Jungkook's act. He would never drive me back home. He would either leave before me or drive Yami home or would stay behind so that he doesn't have to drive me home. More importantly, how did he knew about my car!? I've never said anything.