Chapter 56 New Friend

Sumire POV

*In the airplane*

Tachimukai: "Tsunami-san, what's wrong?"

Tsunami: "I.. I-I'm no good with airplanes... Send me back to the ocean!"

Haruna, Aki, Fuyuka, Tachimukai: *sweatdrop* "Hehe..."

Endou: "Hm... Liocott Island, huh?"

Kazemaru: "I wonder what sort of place it is."

Megane: "Otherwise known as "Soccer Island". In order to hold the FFI World Tournament, the entire island was turned into grounds for the event."

Kazemaru: "The entire island?"

Endou: "Awesome!"

Someoka: "It's the perfect stage for me. I'll knock the world's socks off with my plays!"

Endou: "Yeah, we're counting on you, Someoka!"

"Soccer Island", huh?

*After the airplane ride*

Everyone: "Wow!"

Random person: "Anyone going to the central area please hurry! The bus will be leaving in a few minutes!" (A/N: If it's in bold they're actually speaking english LOL)

Kabeyama: "I-It's another country!"

Kurimatsu: "Everywhere I look, it's all about soccer!"

Fuyuka: "Ah! Inazuma Japan's flag!"

Aki: "You're right!"

Kidou: "Soccer Island, huh? It's the perfect name for this island."

Kazemaru: "This is where the hand-picked players of each country are gathering, huh?"

Gouenji: "We're finally at the internationals."

Endou: "Yeah!"

I looked at everyone who was excited. They looked so happy to be here but I felt indifferent. Then after looking around we finally got on the Inazuma Caravan.

Toramaru: "This island is amazing!"

Someoka: "You can travel the world just by being here!"

We were currently looking at Italy's area.

Endou: "Ah! Furukabu-san, please stop the caravan!"

"Hm?"

Endou: "Look at that!"

Tachimukai: "Who are they?"

Kazemaru: "Most likely Italy's national team."

I looked out the window to see players in long-sleeved royal blue, collared shirts with a yellow and red vertically striped badge in the middle. The one who had the ball seemed to give instructions to the players around him.