Chapter 42 Hints

Sumire POV

Announcer: Will Inazuma Japan counterattack?

Nice: "Box Lock Defense!"

This time, the used the Box Lock Defense on Gouenji.

Announcer: There it is! The Big Waves' hissatsu tactics, Box-Lock Defense!

Gouenji looked side to side and then tried jumping up but... they caught him there too and took the ball.

Announcer: Oh, Box-Lock Defense got the better of Gouenji too! Oh, Big Waves using the opposite side of the field! Reef makes a shoot!

Endou: "Ha!"

Announcer: A side leap catch. Endou, nice save!

Endou kicked to Fubuki but then they used Box Lock Defense on him too.

Announcer: The invincible Box-Lock Defense! Is it impossible to break through?

Over and over, everyone on the team kept getting trapped in the Box Lock Defense and Endou had to keep protecting the goal.

Announcer: Big Waves fiercely attacks! Inazuma Japan is caught in a one-sided battle!

Michiya: "Don't you get it yet?"

Everyone turned to Dad.

Michiya: "The key to the box.... is inside yourselves!"

Endou: "The key to the box?"

Kazemaru: "What does he mean?"

Tsunami: "Dunno."

That's a big hint.

Then when Kidou had the ball, he was lost in thought and got caught in the Box Lock again.

Announcer: It's Box Lock Defense again! Kidou is surrounded this time!

Then Kidou tried getting out and then he paused realizing something.

"He's got it."

Then Kidou was able to dodge Big Waves' attacks.

Announcer: Impressive control, Kidou! He's keeping possession of the ball easily inside the tight space of Box Lock Defense!

Endou: "Kidou!"

Nice: "Push in more!"

Kidou kept dodging.

Nice: "What's giving you such a hard time?!"

Then Kidou noticed a break in the box and kicked the ball out to Gouenji.

Nice: "Impossible!"

Announcer: Box Lock Defense was broken past! Inazuma Japan's command tower, Kidou, finally breaks it apart!

Endou: "Good work, Kidou!"

Matt: "Don't get cocky just because you broke through once! Box-Lock Defense!"

This time they did it to Gouenji but Gouenji was easily able to kick the ball out and pass it to Fubuki.

Announcer: Inazuma Japan has completely seen through Box Lock Defense!

It was probably all that training the did in their rooms.

Michiya: "You guys, warm up."

Dad looked to everyone.

Toramaru and Kurimatsu: "Right!"

Announcer: Fubuki heads for the goal!

Fubuki: "Wolf Legend!"