Chapter 40 No Practice

Sumire POV

I finished unpacking everything from my room and then took out a book. But then I heard the sounds of doors sliding open.

Those guys....

I peeked through my door to see that Kazemaru, Hiroto, Midorikawa, Tsunami, Kidou, and Endou were leaving their rooms and heading downstairs.

*sigh*

"So impatient."

Then the came back upstairs.

Hiroto: "That coach really is cursed."

!

I clench my fist.

Hiroto: "Sakurazaki Junior High was forced to withdraw from the FFI finals because of Coach Kudou, right? Maybe even with us..."

I grabbed my shaking fist.

Calm down, Sumire.

Tsunami: "I thought the guy was fishy from the start."

Guh!

I crouch down and then lean my back on the wall.

They....

Fudou: "Oh god, shut up."

!

Kidou: "Fudou."

Fudou: "If you're going to lose confidence just 'cause you can't practice for two days, then give up on being a national!"

Kidou: "Tch!"

I look towards the door.

Fudou...

Then everyone went to breakfast.

Endou: *sigh* "I want to practice..."

Kabeyama: "So do I. Since I can't work up an appetite, I'm not very hungry."

Aki: *sweatdrop*

He's eatting so much though...

Tobitaka: "Thank you for the food."

I look to see Tobitaka already finished his food and was leaving.

Kazemaru: "Tobitaka, are you going back to your room already?"

Tobitaka: "I'm free to do what I want."

Kazemaru: "Well yeah, but..."

Kabeyama: "He's got a bad attitude."

Kurimatsu: "You got that right."

Tobitaka glared at Kurimatsu and Kabeyama. They got scared and went back to eating.

Endou: "Tobitaka. How about sitting down for a chat? None of us know that much about you yet."

Tobitaka: "Captain. I'm happy you feel that way, but I'm not anyone worth knowing. If you'll excuse me."

Then Tobitaka was gone.

Kazemaru: "He seems to know when to be polite, but... I don't really understand him."

Haruna: "His manners are like that of a gangster, too."

Talk about, not having manners. When you guys are the one pointing him out.

 When you guys are the one pointing him out