Updated OC and a new one! Plus Prologue!

3rd POV

A blacked haired girl with green eyes was putting on her shoes in front of the door.

???: "Are you leaving already?"

The blacked haired girl turned back and nodded.

???: "I see... I'll see at the school then!"

The blacked haired girl smiled and then opened the door to leave.

Blacked haired girl: "I'm going."

???: "See you later!"

Blacked haired girl: "See you later..... Fuyuka."

(SUPER SHORT PROLOGUE LOL)

Shōko Saegusa

"Then let's show your dad! Why you want to continue soccer, why you love it so much! -Shōko to Shuuya

Personality
Shōko is a mature, sincere, but quite timid young girl. She cares a lot for Shuuya and Yuuka affectionately calling them by "Shu-chan" and "Yuu-chan". She also can be easy to tease, however she is able to stand up for herself and others if teasing goes too far.

Family
Kaichi Saegusa (Father)
Himari Ito (Mother)

History
You already know lol.

Relationships
Kaichi Saegusa
(Father) - She shares a close relationship with her Father. With him being a little protective of Shōko.

Himari Ito (Mother) - After finding out she's been traveling makes her dream to find her mother one day. She still loves her mother a lot.

Ikuya Kaneko (Ex-Stepmother) - She has mixed feelings about her ex-stepmother.

Shuuya Gouenji (Boyfriend uwu) - Childhood friends as well as lovers now. Though she is sadden by the fact that Shuuya has to leave for the FFI she supports him. The two share a close bond as they can tell when other is having problems.

Yuuka Gouenji - She cares deeply for Yuuka and sees her as her own little sister. They both watch Shuuya's matches together.

Sumire Kudou - Though Sumire seemed to ignore her, Shōko didn't seem to care and knew that deep down Sumire is a nice girl. Shōko helps Sumire with her hissatsu technique and later the two grew close.

Sumire Kudou
(Sumire meaning "violet" as in the flower)

Sumire Kudou(Sumire meaning "violet" as in the flower)

"...Dad isn't a "cursed coach" so don't call him that." -Sumire to Haruna

The daughter of Michiya Kudou and adoptive sister of Fuyuka.

Personality
Sumire quite like her father. She is a mysterious, quiet and a reserved girl. She is mostly never seen talking to anyone but her Dad or Fuyuka. However when she does speak, unlike Fuyuka it isn't in a soft tone but more frank. Despite this, she is not exactly unfriendly either. After warming up to Endou and the others, she starts to speak more and smiles more.

Family
Michiya Kudou (Father)
Kikyō Kudou (Deceased Mother)
Fuyuka Kudou (Adoptive Sister)

History
Ain't revealing that to you guys yet.....

Relationships
Michiya Kudou
(Father) - Sumire cares a lot for her father, as when she stands up for him many times when the team talks bad about him. She also knows her dad cares a lot for the team deep down as he did for Sakurazaki's Soccer Club and is very devoted to him too.

Fuyuka Kudou (Adoptive Sister) - Though not real sister, Sumire treats her like one. She is also seen as protective of her when Fuyuka goes on a "date" with Endou. Sumire already knows of Fuyuka's past which is why she is weary of Endou at first.

Mamoru Endou - Because of he is Fuyuka's childhood friend, she is at first weary of him. Afraid that he might cause Fuyuka pain, but realizes how much Fuyuka is having fun with him makes her think that he might help Fuyuka overcome her past.

Akio Fudou - She didn't care much for him as the same goes for the rest of the members of Inazuma Japan. But after seeing how he does care for their teammates changed her opinion on him. She often hits him because of his sarcastic remarks.

Shōko Saegusa - Shōko found her secretly practicing away from everyone else. At first Sumire pays no attention to her but then starts to grew comfortable with her. When Inazuma Japan was leaving for the FFI, Shōko asked her to take care of Shuuya for her.

Fideo Ardena - She met him at the same time as Endou. She was impressed by his speed but was still faster than him and was able to stop the car first. Later on, she is shown to care about him and helps him keep their position as Italy's representative team.