Chapter 5 Limited Choices

Shuuya POV

When I made eye contact with the aliens I looked down.

Endou: "We were looking for you, Aliea Academy!"

Reize: "Looking for us? Have you come to surrender, knowing that you're no match for us? However, the game has just begun. Humans must learn the reality. The reality of our great power, that is."

Endou: "Heh. Who says we're surrendering? We were looking for you so we could fight you again with this!"

Endou held out the soccer ball.

Reize: "Fight?"

Someoka: "Think we'd just stay low after you destroyed our school?!"

Kazemaru: "We'll defeat you this time for Max, Handa and the others!"

Karon: "Hear that? He says they'll defeat us."

Endou: "Fight us, Reize!"

Reize: "We can't."

Domon: "Why?"

Megane: "Y-You lost your nerve, didn't you?"

The goalkeeper glared at Megane.

Reize: "I've told you. We use the system of soccer as a basis to compete. You do not have the qualification to fight us with only ten players."

Touko: "If you need an eleventh person, I'm right here!"

Touko took off her black suit and under was the Raimon uniform.

Touko: "How's this?"

Haruna: "The Raimon uniform!"

Aki: *sweatdrop* "When did she..."

Touko: "I'll bring back Papa by defeating you!"

Touko smiled at Endou and he smiled back.

Endou: "Well, we've got eleven players."

Reize: "Hmph, you've underestimated us."

Reize looked at his bracelet and he looked back at us and grinned.

Reize: "Fine. We'll defeat you to the point that you won't be able to stand up to us again."

Why did he need to look at his bracelet?

Soon after we prepared for the match.

Endou: "Last time, we couldn't do anything because of their speed, but this is the second time! We'll show them our soccer this time!"

Everyone nodded.

Kidou: "Their weapon is that menacing speed. They'll likely cut in any long passes. We'll head up with short passes."

Endou: "Yeah! All right, let's go, everyone!"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Kakuma: Coming right up is the second match of Raimon Junior High versus Aliea Academy! I, Kakuma, will be commentating on the match today!

I look past Gemini Storm to see those men who came up to me when I last visited Yuuka.

Alien: "It's in your hands. This is for your sister's sake as well."

Kakuma: The match starts off with Gouenji's kickoff! Raimon Junior High heads up immediately! They're heading into the enemy territory!

Someoka: "Kazemaru!"

Kazemaru: "Kidou!"

Kidou: "Touko!"

Kakuma: Raimon Junior High uses short passes! Oh! The ball was taken from Raimon!