Cosplay Gone Wrong (2p! Japan x Reader) {LEMON}

I made a remake and a bit more decent than the last one because the last one was uhh... Shitty and.... Yeah... I'm just gonna go on now....

-Pumpkin

"Pft..." You blew your bangs from boredom (pretend that you have bangs here please. If you don't have any cause I don't have any either XD). "Luci~!" You groaned as your head fell off the palm of your hand and your face landed flat on the table.

"Sí ragazza?" He asked as he was making his special sauce. You were the most innocent. Yes your playing as an innocent girl here. I repeat the most innocent minded person in the group of you and your friends. You were a junior high student in your school. A new kid who befriended the psychopaths in the school, which you never cared about those because you found their soft spots. You were moving to senior high next year

"I'm bored!" Your voice muffled. "How does Lutz even stay calm when he's bored?"

"I don't know with him, he's my lazy German after all." He answered.

"Awww! Ang cute naman! I ship it!" You cooed as you placed your head up on your palm again smiling.

(Translation: That's so cute!)

"Che."

"Ang maltido mo naman." You pouted.

(Translation: Your so mean.)

"Then what about you and Kuro?" You blushed.

"W-We're not together o-okay! I-I just h-h-happen to have a crush on him okay?" You stuttered multiple times. He was your upper class man. In other words a senpai.

"Oh really?" Luciano gave you a smirk that you couldn't even read. "How about you give Kuro a visit then?"

"Ha?"

~Time Skip to Kuro's~

"Good luck raggazza! And remember what I told you!" He sped off as he dropped you at Kuro's house.

"Well... Here goes nothing." You rung the doorbell.

The door opened with Kuro in a black kimono like in old Japanese times.

"Konichiwa (Y/n)-san." He answered. "What brings you here?"

"Konichiwa Kuro-senpai." You smiled sweetly at him. "I just wanted to show you something."

"I see... Please. Come in (Y/n)-san." You went in and left your (flats, slippers, boots, sneakers, etc. whatever footwear heck were you even barefoot reader-chan?) on the shoe rack. (If you were barefooted then don't leave your feet on the shoe rack. "And nice Pikachu ears by the way.

"Arigatou." Kuro was in Senior high. In other words he was about a year older than you. (I don't really get the school system in Japan okay? I admit.)

You followed him to his living room where he asked you to sit down and wait while he got tea.
You knew that he used to live with his twin brother Kiku, but moved away with some of his friends in a dorm when he was assigned to the new transferees in their sophomore years.

"Would you like some tea (Y/n)-san?"

"Hai." He gave you cup as you sipped in a bit of the hot substance. "Arigatou."

"So what was the thing you were about to show me?" You placed your tea down as you smiled at him.

"Oh yeah!" Anyways I should have probably warned you about this... You were Luciano's cousin from the start making you half-Italian or something meaning...

"Do you like my cosplay?"

"Hm?" He looked at you and almost spitted his tea out. Under your (random color) jacket was a... Pikachu cosplay... Not just any Pikachu cosplay. You were in a yellow bikini bra and a mini skirt with a Pikachu tail sticking out from behind that he didn't noticed before.