America x Mercenary! Reader (No Idea for Title lol x3)[PART1]

You were the best shooter other than your brother Tino. You can do your job fast and silent. You never left a trace of your existence near or anywhere. Policemen were on the run for you looking for you the killer of corrupted officials and drug lords who bribed for protection.

This time you had a job to assassinate a man named (insert a sucky name here), an official who was thought to be a good leader by almost everyone. You ponytailed your (h/c) locks of hair as you walked down the hall.

You strapped your guns and ammo around your waist and slung your sniper over your back.

Before you went off to your job your brother Tino would smile to you for good luck. You smiled back as you exited the building and rode on your motorcycle towards the location.

"Hey (Y/n) do you copy?" You heard Eduard's on your earpiece.

"Ja." You answered as you parked your vehicle three blocks away from the location and hid it behind some bushes.

"You've got trouble. They got a really good guy here," you can hear him typing on his keyboard,"this guy's name is Alfred F. Jones, best cop in the country and I can't believe he got tricked into doing this."

"He must be an idiot then," you snickered as you approached the mansion while placing silencers on your guns.

"A damn good idiot then, his statistics sounds like he's inhuman!"

"So your saying that Tino and I aren't human?"

"What you guys got a good sense of reflexes and eyesight, this guy has a record for carrying fifty bisons."

"Well if I can carry half of that then I have a chance to beat him, later Ed." You entered the lot silently. There were guards on the lawn roaming around or just chatting.

"Pigs." You muttered as you stealthily passed through them entering the mansion. Inside you whistled as you saw the place was empty. There were gold walls and priceless paintings. A staircase like the one in Cinderella had gold engraves mixed with silver.

"Rich bastard." You smirked as you climbed the stairs. It seemed that everyone of them was outside.

'This is too easy.' You entered the office. As you entered it was dark. You saw the boss chair of the guy. He was just sitting there muttering, "how can that killer enter? I've got guards evrywhere!" With a silent chuckle.

You smirked at how wrong he was. You neared him and placed the gun with a silencer on his head.

"Oh how wrong you were." You pulled the trigger making the blood splatter on the boss chair.

Then you heard the door open then close. You spun to look at the door. You saw a man in a police uniform. He had golden blonde hair and bright baby blue eyes with glasses.

"Shit." You said as you tried to open the window, but iron shutters shut them instantly you looked over at the man who turned off a switch that made the room go through a total lock down.

"So your the killer." He tackled you down as you kicked him in the chest.

"I'm guessing your Alfred F. Jones." You smirked as you took out your gun and placed it on his head, "never thought I'd kill a handsome face like you." You were about to pull the trigger until slapped the gun away and pinned you to the wall.

"And I can't believe that I have to arrest a pretty face like you Ms. (Y/n) Väinämöinen." He smirked back.

"How the hell do you know my name?" You growled.

"Heard you were a pretty face so I couldn't resist." You smirked at him.

"So you won't mind if I do this?"

"Do what?" He asked as he neared your face.

You slammed your lips against his making him wrap his arms around your waist. You traced your hands from his chest to his hips snatching his handcuffs away.

You pinned him down on the floor has you handcuffed his hand on one of the legs of the table.

"That's enough," You were still sitting on his chest, "even though I want more of you, but maybe next time."

"Goddammit." He cursed trying to break free from the table. The chains clank with you realizing that it won't hold much longer. You smirked as you gave him one of your bullets and placed it in his breast pocket.

"Souvenir from me now see ya!" You turned off the lock down system and left the mansion.

As Alfred got out he took out the bullet you gave him. It was engraved with numbers on it.

"So this is how you give guys your number." He smirked as informed on what happened leaving out on what happened to you and him in the dead official's office.

***********************

I'm planning to make a story like a longer one of this.... Should I?

-Pumpkin