Psyche & Eros (Greece x Reader)

When your friend starts reading Psyche's story in "Greek Heroes" and then you start fangirling out of nowhere. Seriously I have developed a crush on Eros last year when I read Psyche's story. My reaction was like "Oh shit not another one" because I don't want another fictional crush, but then that's how I roll.

-Pumpkin

"Oh my gods you are so beautiful!"

"Marry me! Marry me!"

"Would you like to go on a date with me, ma cherie?"

"Become one with me da?"

"You shall be my property!"

"You're so beautiful aru!"

"Dudette! How about I take you to Florida?"

"Ciao bella!" (Veneziano is practically Percy to most Hetalians)

"Would you like to go out with me for some beer? Kesesesesese!"

"W-Would you like a cuckoo clock?"

You slammed the gate of your house as you ran into your safe fortress. Your house.

That's practically how your life revolved around you. Countries would try to court you almost everyday and you couldn't even get out of your own house because they're right outside. Your boss agreed to make yourself a close-country because of the other countries.

Why were the countries like this towards you? Because you're extremely beautiful. You're a goddess of beauty to them.

Your (h/c) hair was still beautiful to them wether it was long or cut short, your skin was somehow soft and smooth no matter what that made you frustrated, no matter what body shape you had they still think your a goddess, your (e/c) eyes sparkled with anger and annoyance made your look more fierce, your lips looked soft and kissable that many have tried to kiss, and your gorgeous face structure never helped you.

"Are they gone yet?" You asked your boss while peeking out of your sheets.

You boss sighed and shook her head.

"Nope, but their kept at bay." She peeked out of the curtains and gave a small frown. "That America guy looks like he's not going to give up any time soon though."

You groaned in annoyance and covered yourself with your comforter. Your boss sighed as her phone rang.

Your boss greeted the mysterious caller in your native language as you sulked some more.

It wasn't your intention to be beautiful. You never wanted to look like a goddess for anyone. You just wanted to be that simple country with a smile who can live her life normally without any extreme admirers who'd die or declare war on anyone.

"Uhhh... Are you sure?" You peeked at your boss who was looking at you with a confused look. "Hold on."

Your boss placed the caller on hold as you sat up.

"What?"

"Greece says that he wants to speak with you."

You became scared. What if this Greece dude became one of your admirers and somehow got your boss' phone number to communicate with you? It was scary because you don't know him. You've been an anti-social ever since the countries went to far with their courting.

"Can you tell him-"

"He's our ally (C/n)." Your boss cut you off.