Curious Sex (Canada x Reader) [LEMON]

Warning: This is long as fuck and there will be so much kissing in this. There's also a ton of typos and maybe words that sound the same but I don't mean that word like for example I meant "no" and I wrote "know" instead.

Also I'm planning to make an entire one-shot book for Canada because I see a lack, and I would want to write more smut about Canada actually because I've got tons of ideas for it. Idk if I can publish one by this week or next month, but I'll try as soon as possible.
Auf Wiedershen for now!

-Pumpkin

"Hey Mattie, lets have sex."

Your best friend started to choke on his pancakes while looking wide-eyed at you. The look on your face was blank, but your eyes sparkled with questions. Matthew chugged down his mug empty and sighed in distress.

"(Y/n), what the fuck?!" It wasn't common for him to curse so it took you back by surprise.

"Come on, it's not like you've never done it with someone before." You took a bite of your pancakes. "I mean, you did it with Michelle in high school and a one-night stand with Gil-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." His face was red.

Ears were pink and eyes were dilated from the shock and embarrassment. He sighed again and massaged his temples. The fact that you just straight up asked him to fuck with you was stressing him out more than his scholarship. The day just started and it turned disastrous.

"(Y/n), why?"

"I dunno," You shrugged your shoulders, "I'm bored and curious."

"Aren't you always bored and curious?"

"Let me rephrase that." You drank your coffee and cleared your throat and folded your hands together. "I'm bored and curious, and turned on. And yes, I have been watching porn again."

Matthew looked at you with the most dumbfounding expression he could pull out of his face. You were all saying this so calmly that he mistaken you as some robot or alien. He knew that this was one of your crazy experiments, and believe him. He has walked in your room more tham twice before with your own fingers in you. He was glad that you were quiet during your sessions though.

"Why me?" He asked himself.

"Because you're my best friend?" You answered for him and cleaned up the dishes. "Also, studies say that doing the do with your best friend is better than doing it with someone esle."

"You made that up didn't you?"

"Yup." You made a popping sound on the last letter. "But hey, the bright side is that my first is someone I know."

"That's not the point!" Matthew was so worried about your own thinking that he would want you to stay at home for the rest of the day.

"Mattie." You turned your head at him and frowned. "I am not asking this because I want to shout out to the world that I am finally not a virgin anymore, I want to do this out of sheer curiosity. An experimental experience as a young adult. And it's better to have my conscience with me rather than just getting drunk at one of Alfred's parties and going off to fuck somewhere in their frat house. Also, I know that you would understand out of all people. You know me the best and you know me better than myself."

Matthew leaned against his chair and stared up at the ceiling. He wanted to say no, but he knows you too well. There was always going to be a point where you would ask him. It took him by surprise. He should've seen this day come. You were too curious for your own good. Even if you read or watched the stuff you want to do, you want to experience it yourself. You had no shame in asking anyone for that experiment. You were just straight with it.