Queen of Hell (Demon! America x Reader) [LEMON]

Part Tres Requested by: @AlexandraPool

Warning: Everything is lemon scented.

-Pumpkin

You screamed as he forcefully pounded himself in your body. Your hands were shackled onto the table and your feet shackled apart to expose your womanhood to him. You could barely move.

You arched your back, curled your toes, and balled your hands into fists as he pounded into you deeper and deeper, fucking you senselessly and breaking you.

Your breasts bounced and the table moved. He fucked you wildly. You can sense that he was full of rage. He craved lust as his stress reliever. Having sex with you for anger.

Drool rolled down your cheeks as he licked your neck. You moaned out loudly and came again for the fourth time.

Suddenly he forced his tongue in your mouth that tickled your throat. You juices dripped out of your womanhood as tears rolled down your cheeks.

You gagged from the kiss as he filled your mouth with the same liquid he's been giving you for the past two months. Black ooze that tasted like human blood with a mix of alcohol. In other words, demon blood.

The black ichor filled your mouth that forced you to swallow it all. The blood of the demon spilled out of your mouth. He thrusted in deeper and released his seeds in you.

He removed his mouth from yours as you gulped the ichor down and coughed. He released you from the table all limp and tired. You couldn't move. You were too tired. Your body ached and the bruises he gave you hurts.

"We'll do this again tomorrow." He carried you bridal style as you panted heavily.

Hell was like this for you everyday. Ever since he brought you down to his fiery burning castle, you had sex with him at least once a day. No rests. It had to be everyday for the past two months. If he says that he's going to do you tomorrow, he will do you tomorrow. Maybe harder and harsher.

He took your sleeping form into the chambers you stayed in with him. You both slept with each other naked as if it was the proper tradition down below.

Sometimes in the morning you can feel his erection poking at your folds that earned you a glare by the time you try to control yourself.

The more you had sex with him, the more you felt different. You suddenly craved for him more, you sometimes crave for others, lust took over you, the weird dreams of being fucked, sometimes you look at yourself at the mirror in the morning and you see your eyes glowing like the king's and when you blink again you see that your eyes were normal, and lastly you had the sudden desire for sex as if you were hungry for it. Every time you eloped with him, you no longer felt hunger. Both physical and mental hunger.

Your eyes closed as he tucked you in the red silk sheets. He laid down beside you and pulled the rest of the sheets of him. His legs intertwined with yours and pulled your closer.

Regina amica mea
Lux rex daemoniorum
Et cecidit de caelo
Talia enim in peccatum
Surge, amica mea,
Mihi vindicta, et servierunt
Et zelus contra peccatum reddetur
Et devoret te, et concupiscentia
Amica mea, surge