"Hey guys. Hey random girl standing in our kitchen-wait-what?" Another guy walks in the kitchen as he opens the fridge door until he recalls what he just said and looks in my direction.

"Hello random girl" he says with a cheerful wave

"Hello random girl" he says with a cheerful wave. I giggle a little at this guy's cuteness.

"Hi. I'm Felix's sister" I say as I step closer to the guy to give him a handshake. He gladly takes it with a bright smile.
"Oh yeah. He told me about you before" he says and I glance in Felix's direction to see him standing there awkwardly. So this is Felix's boyfriend...interesting...

"He never told us" the flustered guy from a minute ago whines.
"That's because you guys never listen" he says and resumes looking around in the fridge.
"Those two have been annoying me for water. You would think they wouldn't have legs" the guy says as he takes out the water and pours for four glasses.

He hands one to me.
"Thank you" I say as I gladly accept it. He takes a sip from the one glass and basically shoved it to Felix and starts talking to me.

"I didn't think he would have such a beautiful sister" he says with a charming smile.
"Thanks man. You're beautiful too" I say with a cheeky smile. The other two seems taken aback by my answer but the guy himself chuckles a little.

"I'll take that as a compliment" he says.
"Go give them their water" Felix says with a tight smile as he shoves the two glasses into the guy's hand.
"Ok ok" the guy says with a slight laugh. The other two follow behind him. Felix and I follow but he pulls me into a hushed conversation.

"Remember what I told you" he says.
"You worry way too much. And I approve of your boyfriend" I tease a little. He blushes a little.
"He's not my boyfriend" he says, getting all defensive.
"Sure" I say sarcastically with a knowing smirk.

We all head into the living room to see the other members of his group. It takes a bit of explaining on who I am but they eventually accept me and I discover who my bother's friends are.

All very nice people. A few shyer then others but that's only because I'm disturbing their dynamic. They were also really weird.
It seems Felix never mentioned me except to 'the Australian one' which I later identify as Bang Chan.

Two makes lunch for us all. I offered my help but they very quickly denied. Then I offer Felix's help and they easily agree. Felix pulls a face towards me but helps them regardless.

"Now's the time to gossip. Who's interested in my brother?" I bluntly ask the group. They stiffen a little at the question. Some awkwardly laughs.
"That's quite-um-out there" this guy, which I can't remember the name of, says as he rubs his neck.