Ending Note |thank u

My heart is heavy as I write this. If I think about...it was a long journey.

I just used to read on wattpad, never even thought of writing. Until I got introduced to BTS and sneakily searched it here and BOI was I surprised.

It all started when I saw this picture.

Not gonna lie, this was the first ever cover of First Time as well

Not gonna lie, this was the first ever cover of First Time as well. I don't know how it all began to fall into places, I started off with just the beginning, not even knowing how I was going to continue. I even gave up on the book for nearly a year, stopped using wattpad entirely but you guys brought me back.

I don't even believe that I'm here...ending the book with full 38 thousand reads! Like what? With this book, my personality developed as well. I know this book is quite cliche lol but my writing has improved a lot (what I think) I can portray feelings better now.

But the most I'm thankful is for the people, my family here. I swear, I was crying thinking about my stupid life, but then you guys were like the light that blinded all my sufferings. Not even kidding, I love the bond we have. It's so...divine. I say I'm not fine and 17 of you are already texting me, telling me everything's gonna be fine, asking me how I am.

I'm just so thankful for all of you to stay tight right through the whole journey. I wish I can continue to put on smiles and those little laughs with my writing. Believe me, it means the world to me.

I won't be thanking any specific Yeehaw as I love all of you dearly, and I'm always there for any of you. Wanna text? Aari's there! Wanna call? Hell yeah amigo! Anything!

I've already blabbered a lot. But you guys make me so happy, I hope I can meet all of you angelic people. We have our own individual problems, but when we meet...all of it disappears into thin air.

So once again,

💜💜Thank you💜💜
-Aari