XLVII | Chocolate fairy

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

It had been some days since Seokjin had trusted me enough to open up to me about himself and genuinely, I didn't feel obliged to have an opinion in it. It's their family, their delight.

Guess I was finally moving on. But that was the last prioritized thing in my mind as the bus neared accompanied by a loud whirring. I was surrounded by several people; students, teachers, and even some office workers. Thank God no teacher of our school happened to be on the same route as me, that would've been fricken awkward and weird.

Thanks to my geometry skills, I had been standing a few meters away from where the bus stopped and now hastily walked there, feeling weird moving so much already in the early hours.

The bus door opened automatically and everyone rushed to occupy the window seats. I had now become a regular, I didn't need to show my ID card anymore as I hurried to get on the transport.

Even though this was one of the first stops, the first few rows were all packed. As I thought I spotted an empty window seat, I hastened there only to find someone else already occupying it, head low and thumbs moving vigorously.

Sensing my presence, the person raised their head and I instantly recognized Aari peering back at me, bangs awning her wide eyes. Melted chocolate was smeared at the edge of her thin, red lips as she seemed to be munching some as well. The bus was already on move and I jerked forward. That's when she quickly offered me the seat which I took immediately. The bus would always move as if we were on a damn heist.

"Sup hoe!" Aari seemed to be recovering from her panicky state as she quickly started a conversation. "There's some chocolate at...yeah." I began motioning but she had already rubbed the sleeve of her hoodie over the brown smudge.

"Damn, this was my favorite hoodie!" She sulked eyeing the mark as the hood slipped down, showcasing her raven black, shoulder-length hair. "It's just a hoodie, chill." I giggled leisurely, referring the big ass black hoodie she had adorned with DYNAMITE printed in the middle.

"You wouldn't know, it costed me infinite tears." I chuckled, watching her frown over the mark. "It all happened cause you were panicking like I was your mother and caught you watching hentai."

"I was writing a fanfiction when you fricken towered me, I nearly deleted all of it!" Aari tutted scrolling through a text, which I assumed was the said fiction.

YAY finally someone whom I could talk about fanfictions with! I moved closer to her when she immediately turned off her mobile, eyeing me with a cheshire grin, "Calm down amigo, I ain't done yet."

It tempted me even more now, "C'mon beach, tell me at least the title!" Aari's eyes seemed to lit up on that, "Chocolate Fairy," She stated, taking another bite from the bar of chocolate she held.