XIII | Such a naive

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"WHAT. THE. FUCK" In front of me stood a gigantic kitchen.

From the white ceiling to the light pinkish-white marbled floor, everything spoke one word. Posh.

I would be cooking every day if my kitchen was this extravagant...well at least try learning how to cook?

Damn, if there would be a shortage of rooms in this palace which is as possible as me being positive, I would happily set my bed here and sleep ever so peacefully.

"Shit, I would've brought my phone with me! Why did I even leave it there?" I wanted to take a photo of the awesome sight in front of me but shrugged it.

"Now...right!" I turned from the entrance, not caring about the phone anymore.

I then continued walking in the empty hall room until I reach a brunette brown door (I've gotta text Tae too) with a small rectangular board reading 'WASHROOM'.

Hotel much?

My thought system was harshly interrupted when I heard the loud ring of the bell.

Without further I could think, I rushed inside.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin

The moment Raemin left with her clothes, my eyes automatically went to her mobile.

'Such a naive to leave your phone in the same room as Park Jimin.'

A smirk crept its way on my handsome face as an idea penetrated my mind.

Time to get the revenge of every prank you've done so far Ms.Raemin.

But first, I picked up my phone and changed my passcode into a somewhat harder one, because even if I didn't know Raemin completely yet, I could still say she would definitely seek an act of revenge or even worse?

Pushing every thought out, I quickly got her mobile in my grip.

The smirk changing into a fully grown smile when her mobile turned on.

Her lock screen came out to be "don't dare to touch this phone unless you're Byun Baekhyun with a blonde boy below the bold words.

"K-pop?...too late for that Baekhyun."

Even she ain't Baekhyun, what's this phone doing with her?

Does she think that I'm a rich brat who only knows how to enjoy luxury?

You're wrong honey!

With the help of the old version of her mobile, within seconds I unlocked her device.

Her screen saver was a lot different than my expectations. I expected another picture of that blonde or a selca of her's which any typical girl of her age would go.

A black Audi...interesting.

As I was about to tap on her messenger icon.

I heard the bell of the house ring.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

I didn't get enough time to admire the beauty inside as I rushed with everything.

I quickly got changed into a black ankle length pant with a  dark maroon loose sweatshirt.

When I wore the pants, I felt a cold substance touch my left thigh from the inner pocket. From the haste I was passing through, I quickly took it out and memories from not-so-past started to flood back in my mind, one after another.

I found something which I thankfully didn't in a quite while. A ring.

I ain't a big fan of jewelry with all that I can say, the only reason I had this in my possession wasn't good enough either.

It was a ring which my once-dad gave me.

It was not a fancy ring, a simple diamond ring with a detailed crown sitting on top.

"Just what a queen like you wear."

When that disastrous day occurred in my life, I burnt every possible thing I owned which was from dad.

But this ring.

No matter how hard I tried to keep it away from me but oh so badly would I fail.

These days when I somehow managed to slightly forget about those, destiny surely had its back turned towards me.

As valuable and precious it was for me, I tried wearing it in my right middle finger where I always did but to my positivity, it had gotten tight. Puberty.

I tried wearing it in my next finger and voilá! I'm an engaged woman now.

I once again quickly glanced myself at the mirror before rushing out once again.

✦✧✦✧

I was now practically running until I reached the slightly ajar front door. I slowly fit myself out adjusting with space when,

"You know you could get something else too with the pizzas..."

__________________________________________________

Sup, here you go with a short chill chapter :D

And now as always, if you liked this chap, please show your love <3

Peace! ✌️