XLVI | God is a woman

❝Nothing much different from yesterdaySame old days,It's just you're not here

Nothing much different from yesterday
Same old days,
It's just you're not here.

I'm just a number
And a dark Pluto that's
Hard for you to remember.

Two days before the dreamy dinner and the steamy night.

Taehyung

A whole month had passed. A month since I let my selfish desires take over entirely. Even though I knew my happiness was very much short-lived, I couldn't help but strive for more everytime.

A month since I started loving myself for who I've always been, am, and will forever be. I could now openly voice that no one could stop me loving myself. But there was a person, a girl, whom I loved more than myself, the girl who made me love myself. Who taught me that life wasn't just a barter system, take only when you can give.

Pulling a strand of my hair back at it's right place, I gave myself one last glance at the mirror. The previous soulless holes were long gone, and instead there was a merry warmth endearing my natural brown eyes. My time was now saturated with comfort, tranquility, and delight.

Raemin was the one who made me believe that God is indeed a woman, and I see her everyday.

I felt a gush of excitement whilst contemplating for today's forthcoming events. Something perceived me that today would be different. Although halmeoni had been gone for nearly a month, but I still never felt lonely or isolated. That made me realize, it isn't the soul that gets lonely, but the heart.

Moving down, I gave a prompt scan to both my cars, a surge of pride swelling inside me while observing both the cars bought from my very own hard-earned money. Even though I was given a slight advatage to work at the K. Enterprises as a secretary for short-term, I still worked like any ordinary worker and gained everything by laborious effort.

Desiring to go for something less luxury, I opted for the Cadillac over the red Aventador.

Even though I tried to pursue Raemin to allow me give her a ride everyday, she'd refuse right away. Exulting about the health benefits she obtains from the everyday walks. I conceded the wanting of not feeling too depending on anyone. I loved her, but I also respected her. But despite all that, I really hoped for her to give in one day.

Rolling down my side window just the right amount, I enjoyed the peaceful drive, perfect tune of Dynamite playing alongside. Everytime the cold soothing air would caress my cheeks, I felt a sense of freshness bloom within me.

A wide smile spread over my lips as I spotted a very familiar figure. Agitation tingled throughout my whole body, blood rapidly flowing within my throbbing nerves as I felt a little excitement in my lower compartment.