XII | You have a brother kink?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE, PARK JIMIN."

"SO, DON'T CALL IT A PIZZA!"

"DON'T DARE YOU INSULT MY PEPPERONI PIZZA!"

"YOU MEAN, THAT PIZZA BASE?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"PIZZA BASE? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"OH PLEASE! IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOUR WHAT IT'S CALLED? MIMIZAA?"

"MEATZZA PIZZA, MISSSY. AT LEAST IT'S A PIZZA, NOT A BASE."

"EXCUSE ME, BUT WE AREN'T ORDERING THIS MEMEZAA".

"THINK IF THE WORD IS ZAA, WOULDN'T IT MAKE A GOOD PIZZAA?"

"THAT'S NOT EVEN A PUN!"

"AT LEAST I'M TRYING!"

"OH, PLEASE..."

"FINE!"

"WHAT?"

"WE'LL ORDER BOTH. MY PIZZA AND YOUR BASE!"

"BUT, WHY ARE WE STILL SHOUTING?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"OKAY, LET'S JUST SHUT UP NOW?"

"FINE."

"FINE."

I again laid my head back on the sofa, "I'm off for refreshing," Jimin flew upstairs.

"Okay," I mumbled.

I raised by head a bit and looked around inside the gigantic house. After a while, I decided to message mom.

Previously, when I asked Jimin the password for the wifi, he snatched my phone at the speed of light, and ever so obstructingly typed the password.

The best I could guess what he was typing was, from the reflection in his eyes...and well, let's just say that when he looked down at my phone, it was hard to believe that his eyes were even open.

The name of the wifi connection came out to be, 'PARK JIMIN'.

He was acting as if I get to know the password of his internet connection, I'll get to know the pin of the house gate, which by the way I already do! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The moment my mobile connected to the internet connection, it flooded with notifications.

I quickly grabbed my phone from his grip and noticed that I had received 97 messages.

As I went through the 97 messages, I noticed some were from my games that required updating, others were some e-mails from online shopping sites and many were from mom?!