XXI | Living with a stud

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Fear wrapped my body within as I went blank, until I was pushed down the floor.

When my eyes meet his, he smiled politely, gesturing me that I was still on the call.

"Be sure to meet him. If you wouldn't have Taehyung by your side, I'd definitely suggest you to date this sweetheart." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure mom, totally a sweetheart!"

"But now that you've found your prince charming, I need all the information."

"Please mom, don't say prince charming." I let out in a frustrated tone making sure I didn't seem like I was secretly enjoying it.

"Okay okay!" she laughed, "Now spend time with your prince charming, but no dirty business!"

"Ugh, bye!"

"Aww, say hi to Taehyung!"

Sighing once I got back some oxygen, I let out a silent laugh showing that I didn't talk anything shady.

"Did you by any chance said that you were dating Taehyung? as in Kim Taehyung, the Tae-Tae?" My heart accelerated.

"Wha-what are you saying?" I asked, eyes widening.

Perhaps?

"You very well know that the phone was on speaker since you fell on the floor right?"

✦✧✦✧

Two hours had passed and I was under the blanket, completely wanting to dig out a tunnel out of embarrassment.

The level was so high that I didn't even come down for my charger since I left it downstairs during the 'run' and that my mobile died out of battery the next second.

My stomach was grumbling with hunger as the last food I tasted was breakfast.

Ugh, this is near dieting.

I turned my head trying, to turn on the device only to vibrate and go back to power off mode.

Throwing it on the mat, I let myself deep into the comforter whilst sulking sadly.

Suddenly, I heard a gentle knock on the door.

My heart was racing like a formula 1 racecar as once again all kinds of thoughts spun in my mind.

Is it Jimin with a tray of food and my charger?

Haha, n-

I saw Jimin standing with a tray of food and my charger.

Is it that, whatever I'm thinking and saying untrue is actually getting true?

Am I still in Taetaeland?