XLV | Euphoria

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Not even complete four hours of sleep and I was already woken up. Never in my life had I woken up this early, especially after something so intense. If it wasn't for the too sexy way the Prince Charming growled, I still would be drooling on the silky, Gucci linens.

"We have school today," Taehyung's thick and raspy voice was nothing less than a chef's kiss while I suddenly recalled how the mathematics textbook was still his side chick

"We have school today," Taehyung's thick and raspy voice was nothing less than a chef's kiss while I suddenly recalled how the mathematics textbook was still his side chick. As much as my non-functioning and extremely fucked-out brain could program, I only nodded.

But definitely not before holding back into him like a bear and sleeping again for the 'Five minutes'. Once again, I felt everything around me was too perfect. The way the white curtains slowly flowed to the rhythm of the cool air, giving quite a view of the balcony filled with fresh plants of different flowers.

How the moonlight highlighted the room with her white glow and of course, the man that I was grasping onto. His heart was beating faster than usual, and that only made me more feverish.

Taehyung's mansion was really sumptuous and I couldn't assist but wonder how the rest of the rooms actually looked like.

I was nearly feeling like a fairytale princess, sitting in the Audi, hand in hand with Taehyung while we drove through the empty, undisturbed streets of Seoul.

As much I should have been panicking every passing second, I was quite calm with a soothing sensation.

Taehyung was also driving slower than usual, not taking any advantages of the empty roads as if he wanted time itself to go slower. However, it rather seemed like we reached home too early than usual and I was already sighing in disappointment.

Theory of relativity, yeah?

Taehyung finally stopped the car and with a sigh, I was already opening the door when he, without any hesitation smashed his lips on my own. And despite the fact I felt these heavenly feathers just hours ago, my cheeks were immediately reddening to that of a ripe tomato.