XXXI | They left me already

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"Jimin..." I growled yanking his hand away from mine, repeating for the fifth time "-let go of my hand!"

"NO!" Jimin growled back with the same intensity, gripping on my hand firmly.

"You too...?" A wave of emotions hit me and my eyes continued to leak blatantly.

He immediately softened, gasping daintily before loosening his grip on my wrist.

"Let me drink!" I shouted once again, fighting to keep my voice steady.

Jimin denied again, this time more serious showing some kind of authority on me "God, you're underage and you're drinking like an alcoholic!"

"So?" I asked, red bloodshot eyes facing him "I can't go like this to home. I look and smell filthy and nor can I stay here with your mom coming any minute!"

His eyes seemed tense as he breathed to calm himself down first "Don't worry about mom, she won't come this early"

Another wave of emotions slapped me and I chocked "That son of a bitch! She had the audacity to talk back to me and...and tr-try to slap me?"

"What?" His eyes darkened in a second "Taehyung tried to slap you?" Jimin asked.

I rolled my eyes "Even if he thinks that I won't waste a bit to emasculate him"

Jimin gasped, this time dramatically but continued anyway "Then? Who was it?"

"Jungrim," I said, not believing my words myself "I mean sh-she?"

Jimin placed himself beside me, tired from sitting at the edge of the sofa for so long "She is a bitch. Told ya at the beginning" he let out with any hesitation then laughed loudly making me almost startled "You were the one who slapped her though, freaking bruised her cheeks damn!"

I turned to him completely, feeling somewhat happy after the last three hours of sprawling my eyes out "Shouldn't you actually advise me not to hate her...?"

Jimin raised his brows with a suggestive expression "What? I thought we were gonna plan a way to kill her, not that I've already done thousand times in my mind" he said, mumbling the last phrase audible enough for me to hear.

A smile made it's way on my lips "You really hate her, don't you?"

"I hate her more than I hate chemistry, now figure out!" he said and my smile turned into a full-blown one.

Jimin's expressions, however, remained sassy but he smiled to himself as his mission to make Raemin smile accomplished.

"Another example please?" I asked, at the verge of smiling once again.