VIII | He was dating a witch...?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

I was just walking around continuing my thoughts on Tae [I call him that, any problems?]

It is clear how very much every girl and every boy liked him, the same goes for Jimin but Tae was a good boy unlike a freak, like Jimin.

I liked Taehyung too but I don't like that girl Soojae, she doesn't really deserve anyone and by that I mean, definitely not Taehyung. He's far the seventh heaven for her.

"Hey baby yoda's illegitimate daughtah!" Rung a voice from behind. By all means, this time I knew it was jimin but for security reasons...I turned immediately around.

"Hey," I replied, sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"So, you aren't angry anymore?" He asked, almost as if a surprise.

"Of course I am!" Jimin frowned.

"So, uh I didn't really know that you were serious..." He started awkwardly.

"Now, that's not going to change anything." I declaimed in a monotone.

"Okay!" My head jolted to his side.

"I'll let you stay at my house." Jimin shrugged.

"Will your um, parents allow?" I asked once again straightforwardly because if Jimin says something so casually so it basically means that he is serious.

Because when he lies, he usually has a sly tone and cringy not smile-smile.

"I mean letting a girl stay at your hou-" I continued but was promptly cut by him.

"They're not at home and they'll not be there, these days too."

Oh?

"I'm really sorry, I didn't know that they're-

"Alive! They are alive."

Oh!

"Oh sorry...but where are they?"

"On a business trip, which they're mostly on.," He replied blankly.

We were both standing in an awkward silence.

"Did you eat lunch?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"Do I look like?"

"Well, by looking at you-"

"No! I didn't" He sighed.

"Oh, okay..."

"Let's eat together?" Now Jimin was the one who asked, making a smile finding it's way on my lips.

"Sure!" As I agreed, Jimin started making his way towards the cafeteria.

"WAIT, I brought my lunch with me," I shouted, running as quickly as possible to the classroom to get my lunch.

"Wait..uh nevermind," Jimin pouted.

As I made my way towards the classroom, I saw the unexpected.

I spotted Tae sitting alone at his place with his head down on the table.

What is he doing here? That too, alone. And where's that bitch?

Did he really eat his lunch so fast or he didnt-

"Taehyung!" I called him out absent-mindedly.

As he raised his head up, I saw him looking wretched.

Did he finally get to know that he had been dating a witch?

"Will you have lunch with me?" I asked, again absent-mindedly, still standing at the entrance of the classroom not bothering how bad I want to sit with him and- HE IS DATING OMG.

"Really?" He asked, as if he was an ugly nerdy guy who probably put his milk before the cereals.

Taehyung is just the opposite, except for the nerdy part. At the beginning of my academic year, he was the only one whom I pictured as a competitor and I'm positive every girl here is ready to do anything with him.

I was simply imagining shit, completely ignoring that KIM TAEHYUNG was waiting for my answer.

"RAEMIN!" Someone shouted which shook the soul out of me.

I turned my attention to the owner of the voice, only to be welcomed by a girl classmate who was already firing glares at me.

"Taehyungie is waiting!" She continued, but this time tried her best to sound cute and flashed a smile to Taehyung that you would probably spot in toothpaste ads.

"Ah, sorry taehyungIE," I called out in pure sarcasm as I walked and sat on Hoseok's seat, aka, Taehyung's seatmate and one of jimin's best friend.

Jimin.

I immediately stood up but then sat again because of course, Jimin wouldn't wait this long for me...right?

C'mon, He is Jimin. He wouldn't wait for me for a goddamn eternity and this is what he describes as an eternity. Right?!

"It's quite amusing to hear Taehyungie from you..." He chuckled, bringing me out of a daze.

Holy Shizuka! My heart!

"Actually..." I didn't have any idea that my voice wasn't enough filled with sarcasm that he thought that I actually was saying it and neither did I know that I was...blushing?

As soon as he noticed, he started laughing revealing his iconic boxy smile which led me further to my devastation.

"A-are you blushing?" He asked between his adorable laughs making me even embarrassed.

It's almost a new side of him which I'm not really appreciating right now as his loud voice was loud enough to take people's attention... I was totally embarrassed.

"UH, NOOOOO!" I shouted at whom, who was still busy laughing.

"L-lunch?" He asked, trying to show that he was doing his best at containing his laughter.

"So, you're saying you'll let me share with you?" He asked in a shamefaced tone.

For the starting first five minutes, I had to convince him that he could eat with me as he was really sorry that he accepted to eat lunch but forgot to actually bring his.

"YES, KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screeched for the last time.

"Ah, okay then!" He finally exclaimed before wetting his lips, gawking at the dish and then at me.

IM NOT A PERVERT.

___________________________________________

Any expections so far...?🤔