XXXIV | Will you date me?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"Oh look who it is!" Soojae chimed loudly.

I ignored her and revealed my best resting-bitch face.

"Someone thought that Taehyung likes them..." She cooed and I kept cool, still not giving attention to her barks.

Her grin was irking me to the core but then realization finally hit.

I had nothing to justify.

"But y'know what? You always were and will be his time pass." She laughed smugly.

'You always were and will be his-

I just stood there wordless when someone came in front of me.

Back faced to me and my heart temporarily stopped knowing already who it was.

"If you've concluded wasting your life making assumptions about me, I kindly ask you to vanish now."

"Tae-"

He gripped Soojae's wrist tightly making her wince in agony, "Although I don't support female abuse but for a bitch like you, I won't mind slapping the shit outta ya"

Overhearing the argument take place in front of me, I attained there bewildered.

As soon as she disappeared, V turned to me, his dark brown orbs eyeing me down and I suddenly felt cautious, "Are you...are you okay?" He asked voice laced with worry making me somewhat warm inside.

Hypnotism was just a word his eyes did me that I just couldn't even form words to speak.

"I..m-me" Before I could even form a meaningful syllable, we heard loud jeering nearing us.

Jaeun and his gang were carelessly speeding on a hoverboard yelling unpleasantly to clear their pathway.

With every passing second, they were getting closer and closer and I froze not having any reflex instinct.

It all happened in a crawling motion. People screeching at us to move and me just standing there dumb when I felt a strong jerk backwards and my back hit the lockers.

It was only a matter of seconds V reacted on or else we would've been hit-

He was gawking at me, pupils dilated and dark and I unconsciously gulped in nervousness. His sharp eyes digging into mine.

I remained still and his gaze travelled down further from my jaw to my neck to my clavicle and to my coat -Jimin's coat.

He seemed to have noticed the same thing especially the initials J.P making it more than obvious.