XXVI | No tears left to cry

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung

I walked towards her.

Towards my love.

She was waiting for me under the school roof.

Soojae.

But...I didn't seem to share the same aggregate of feeling, the same passion I did weeks ago.

Something was lacking.

Sighing, I tramped towards her. Upon reaching, I spotted tears formed in her pretty eyes and gaze on her phone.

Nervousness took over me as I tapped her gently.

Instantly in my mind, flashed when I tapped and irritated Raemin.

Concealing a smile, I shook my face when she turned her face towards me.

"W-what happened?" I asked, stuttering un-intentionally.

"What's this?" Soojae asked back, voice breaking, showing my and Raemin's photo at the Moon Tower on that day.

"Oh! It's the date I arranged for us but since you rejected, she insisted on not wasting the money and-" I started with relief but I was cut.

"Ah!" She laughed with sarcasm in her voice, "A mere substitute...okay!"

Though feeling an undeniable ache and anger in my heart, I kept quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me it was Moon Tower?" Soojae asked, momentarily keeping her eyes away from that damn phone, seemingly texting someone, "I would've come with you!"

Shameless! I know you want my money and only-what am I thinking?!

"Uhm, so is this the reason why you called me...?" I interrogated knowing the answer already, clearly disappointed.

I just want to go back.

"What?" She put her eyes completely away from her phone, "Why? Before you used to beg me to call you in the mornings..."

I clenched my fist and tried to keep my temper down, "You're being unnecessarily rude Soojae. I hope you don't talk to me like this in the future."

"What future?" Soojae asked, making me completely bewildered, "We're breaking up!"

She had to do it because that's what she wanted to do.