🌹 soraya53 🌹

Start from the beginning

that's what you think? that's wild dom. i never would've thought you were that delusional.

the more you deny it, the more i know it's the truth.

he grins at me.

i shake my head.

i tolerate you.

that's funny, you wouldn't last a day without me sweetheart.

shut up.

i'm unforgettable.

cocky and delusional.

he swipes the underneath of my chin with his hand, causing me to smile at the gesture.

see? i make you feel good.

you give me stress.

soraya.

i silently chuckle.

you're queen of changing the subject. we here mamas! new jersey, like you said. you know i got your back gorgeous.

i smile, rolling my eyes. i plant both of my hands on either side of his cheeks.

and i have yours. now go! we have to get rid of the tech.

i let his face go and it's his turn to smile, shaking his head.

we finish checking the rooms and head into grayson's shed that's in the back of the home.

he was not kidding about the acres. his backyard is a field of hills and a beautiful garden.

"dearly beloved we're gathered here today," matt jokes speaking in a lower tone.

"why?" i question, chuckling to myself.

each of us have our own thing we need to smash in front of us.

i have an alexa.

dom has the laptop he found.

apple has an electronic vacuumn.

matt has a desktop and webcam.

finally, grayson has an apple tv remote.

"wait, you two have to switch," i order to grayson and apple.

they do and dom holds up three fingers, then two, then one.

"DIE!" apple screams as we all start smashing the machines we have.

i'm using a hammer.

apple is using a thick stick the size of a salami stick.

dom is using a sledgehammer.

matt is using an axe, and grayson smashes with a meat tenderizer.

"by the way! this meat tenderizer is not mine. i'm vegan," grayson announces.

i laugh and continue to hit the alexa.

every hit brings me pure joy. nothing else matters in this moment.

except to break this AI into a billion pieces.

we're in new jersey!

we fucking made it!

"wooo!" i shout at the top of my lungs, my throat burning by the end of it.

everyone stops and looks at me.

heavy breathing fills the air.

"WOOOO!" dom shouts next, laughing at the end of it.

i grin from ear to ear, taking in this moment.

we made it to new jersey!

"WOOO!" we all scream together and continue to smash until theirs no recognizable pieces to put back together.

"okay," i huff, "deadass need sleep."

i drop the hammer as everyone nods, agreeing and dropping their tools as well. we head inside, fatigue falling among us.

we all could use some sleep.

"i'm fucking exhausted," i complain as we stand around the livingroom.

"we should get some sleep," dom announces, "tomorrow morning we should make a plan about alex."

"and we should start training," i add. "get into shape. train with the guns, except apple."

"boo!" she pouts.

"i'll see if i can find something to make breakfast in the morning with," grayson nods.

"sweet. where can i lay my head?" i ask him.

"there's three rooms upstairs and two down here. one is technically a laundry room and that's mine. so three up, one down."

"don't feel like climbing the stairs. goodnight everyone," i say and go to find the room that's not the laundry room.