A/N sorry/ Sneak peek

Ok, I hate doing a/ns but I own you guys a explanation. I know I said the update would be on Monday, but on Sunday night I might have had a little break down. I'm ok now but I was to stressed to update on Monday. The chapter is almost ready and here's a sneak peek because you guys are just cool like that. Thank you for being patient, I really am truely so so so so sorry. Ik it's not a excuse and thank you so much for sticking with me. Once again I'm so so sorry.

^$&!*$*! (÷**! (!(!,! ($($¥$¥×0×0×¥*!,',"((/:^

Madi's pov

" Madi!!!!! Get up get up get up!! Time for breakfast!!" I hear Ricky's high piched voice scream from some unknow place.

"Ughhhhh hsbskcjiswjk" I grown and turn over so my stomach is flat against the bed. Leave. Me. Alone. I do not want to get up. I do not want to eat. All I want to do is lay here and sleep.

"Madi! If you don't get up now I will unleash the power of Pikachu!" He screams again but this time his voice is accompanied with heavy foot steps.

Greattttt.

" MADIIIIIIIIIII, get uppppp, we're going shopping!!!!!!!!" Ricky whines. 

Ew. I do not want to go shopping. That requires not only moving but human contact. Ew is all I can say.

I mange to form a semi coherent sentence filling with lovely profanities and cave man like grunts. Thankfully no one answers back.

After a few minutes of blissful silence, I begin to feel the bed move. What the he'll?!

Oh my God! Earthquake!  I've never actually been in one but they seem terrifying! All those old horror movies where a earthquake brings some unholy creature, or traps millions in buildings, have always scared the living daylights out of me.

Hshsh¿}28\♤○》●》~♡○[~0~8{□■♤~9•29~♡□□□《■

So one last thing, I have created a new account for non-fanfic stories if you wanna check that out. If you don't thats cool to. Ok anyone I'm so sorry and thank you guys for sticking with me!!! Love you guys. I'm here if you need to talk

Other account: Nicolecg0