chap 12

Unedited

Madi's pov

" Madi!!!!! Get up get up get up!! Time for breakfast!!" I hear Ricky's high piched voice scream from some unknow place.

"Ughhhhh hsbskcjiswjk" I grown and turn over so my stomach is flat against the bed. Leave. Me. Alone. I do not want to get up. I do not want to eat. All I want to do is lay here and sleep.

"Madi! If you don't get up now I will unleash the power of Pikachu!" He screams again but this time his voice is accompanied with heavy foot steps.

Greattttt.

" MADIIIIIIIIIII, get uppppp, we're going shopping!!!!!!!!" Ricky whines. 

Ew. I do not want to go shopping. That requires not only moving but human contact. Ew is all I can say.

I mange to form a semi coherent sentence filling with lovely profanities and cave man like grunts. Thankfully no one answers back.

After a few minutes of blissful silence, I begin to feel the bed move. What the he'll?!

Oh my God! Earthquake!  I've never actually been in one but they seem terrifying! All those old horror movies where a earthquake brings some unholy creature, or traps millions in buildings, have always scared the living daylights out of me.

Back at home me and Amanda would watch movies like that on end, but they never really got to me until now.

I snap awake and begin to scream, " earthquake everyone find cover!!!!!" 

I'm almost hysteric when I finally realize I should probably get out of my bed.

I try to swing over my bed, but for some reason I find it impossible.

What the absolute he'll is going on?! I open my eyes only to find the world is upside-down.

Okayyy maybe I won't try acid. This is what someone told me it was like and let me just say, it is trippy af.

" What th-"

"Ooo Mads! Thank you for FINALLY waking up!" Ricky said from underneath me.

Oo. I'm on his back. I am litterly on his fucking back. God, I'm such a retard.

Normally I would freak out at human touch, but considering I've been on him for a few minuets I see, for the moment being I'm in no harm.

I still hate the feeling and I begin to try and squirm off him.

1) Human contact is sickening

2) I'll crush him.

"Please let go." I whisper while pounding on his back.

" Noooooo I'm taking you to Narnia! "

"Ricky please let go!" At this point I'm trying to hold back the tear and stop shaking.  I guess Ricky could feel it because he immediately puts me down and squats  so he's eye level with me.

" What's wrong?! Are you ok?!" He's trying to look me in the eyes, but I just look at the floor.

"I'm fine Ricky." I try to pull away from this uncomfortable situation, but he grabs my forearm and tilts ny chin up so I have to look him in the eyes.

" Madi. " He warns.

" Look I just don't like being touched ok!" I scream and pull away running into the kitchen only to be greeted by Connor, plopping some eggs on a plate.

"Moring Madi! Egg? " He slides the plate over to me and turns back to the stove. I look at the food and quitely push the plate away. Its to early to be dealing with this.

I stand and turn around only to be greeted by Kian. " Morning!!!!!!" I flinch back but he doesn't notice. No surprise there.

"Excuse me." I whisper, trying to make a quite escape.

"Ubbbbp, where do you think you're going?"

"T-too my room. Sir." 

He just gives me a funny look and shakes his head. "Have you had breakfast? " He ask.

" Ye-"

" Don't lie Madi, I know you haven't! " Connor's voice rings somewhere behind me.

" I'm not hungry. "  

Kian sighs and pulls up a stool. He's about even with my height now . He tries to look me in the eyes but I just stare at my bare feet. I can see some of the veins poping out but it doesn't concern me to much.

"Madi. Please look at me." Nothing. I refuse to give in like I did yesterday. I was tired and tired means weakness. "Madi."  if your hands under my chin pulling my face up. I tried everything to avert his eyes but I know there's no use so I give in and look at him. His eyes search mine looking for an answer but I know he won't find one she knows it too. he sighs and begins to speak. " Maddie what's it going to take you to eat?" his voice is quiet almost like a whisper. 

" nothing, I'm not going to eat." I pull my face away and tried to turn away but Connor standing right there. He gently grabs my upper arm and puts me back into the seat. He pushes the food closer to me and just stares at me expectingly.

"Please Madi. Just one bite eggs you and can go. "

" Orrrr, I can go right now." before he has time to respond I hop off the chair push past Kian and run out the door. Unfortunately shield is an at the door so I won't have a ride. I'm fine with running though, I used to be on track but then my asthma got in the way. I should be fine for a few hundred yards though.

After a about 15 minutes of running straight slow down and begin to walk. About 200 feet ahead I see a small park. I remember when we used to take me to the park. There is one right by our old house. It had a slide, some swings, and the biggest play structure you've ever seen. I remember when I broke my arm the first time Ricky was chasing me and I was going up the slide some stupid kid was going down and crashed into me. I flew off and landed on my right arm it broke and Ricky ran home crying.

Ricky was never good with quick judgment. He didn't think and he left me there by myself in the corner crying while he went to get mom. At least back then he was willing to try.

There isn't anyone at the park and I don't really know why considering how sunny it is outside. I sit down on one of the swings slowly push myself. I put my head in my hands and begin to cry. Why can't I just go back home? At least there I had freedom. Here I can't even pee without one of the boys freaking out.

"Are you ok?" A female voice says.

I don't even look up, I just nod my head yes.

"You know, you suck at lieing." She says matter of factly. She plops down into the swing next to me and matches my pace. "My names' Violet! (Candylover825) Its nice to meet you. "

I take a deep breath and give her a short reply. "Madi"

"Well Madi,  in my opinion tell the people who did this to you to fuck off."

I can't help but to give a slight smile at this. A real smile to. "Thanks."

"Well my mom is calling me so I have to go, but give me your number maybe we can hang out sometime? " 

It would be nice to have a friend. Especially when everything here is so new. For the first time I look up. Honestly she's quite pretty.

She has pretty brown hair that goes about shoulder length, and the same color eyes to match. She looks about 14 but, her glasses could make her pass as a little older.

I hand her my phone and she quickly types something into it. She gives me a big smile then dashes away.

A friend. It will be nice to have one of those again.

&!*!&!&!*#*=*£÷!&!,#&!;

Ok once again I want to apologize for this update being a week late, I feel horrible about it, but its up now.

Who else is upset about o2l breaking up , but atlest they still have their main channels. Anyway thanks again for reading. Love you

-Chrissy