Chap 27

Madi pov

Unedited

**afternoon of next day

"When do we leave?" I thought we'd be at the house for a few more months but I guess not. Nobody ever tells me anything.

"A week." Honestly I'm really not that mad. It's not like I was actually doing anything here I've always wanted to travel. Maybe if the guys would let me out of their sight for more than 5 minutes this could actually be an enjoyable thing.

" Ok"

"Ok? Wha'da mean ok? Aren't you mad? " Jc asks.

"Well, I mean it's not like I'm actually doing anything here so I might as well get out."

"So you're not going to kill us. "

"Not for this particular reason. By the way where are the others? "

He looks at me suspiciously, waiting for me to pounce at any moment. But when he realizes that I'm actually not going to this one time he says, " Ricky's with Sam getting groceries Trevor is at the recording studio, Connor's doing whatever Connor does, and I think Kian is on a date."

"Oh." I know some people can mistake of mine and Kian's relationship for something more but it's really not. I'm happy that he is actually doing something else or watching over me. Deserves to be happy and he deserves to break from me.

"So that means you and me get to hang out!"

"Well aren't I so lucky."

"Oh come on don't be like that, what do you want to do?"

"I don't care." I walk over to the couch and sit down, I really just want to have a lazy day. Last few days have been very draining physically and emotionally sitting on the couch doing nothing sounds so good right now.

"I'm guessing that means a couch day? I'll get some lunch. You got out of breakfast but no way in hell you're getting a lunch"

I don't even react at this point. I'm to emotional inept at this point. In the few days I've been here I've been torn down and built up more then I have in the years Ricky has been gone. It's easiest to say nothing now, the pretend to eat later. Then they think you're eating, but they also think you're mentally getting better if you're not complaining.

" Water to drink? "

"Yea. "

"See, I know you girl. "

I turn on the tv and leave whatever's on. Its nice just to sit and not have to worry.

Pretty Little Liars is playing in the background as Jc walks in with two plates.

One with what looks like a heart attack waiting to happen, and the other a fairly healthy option.

A simple grilled cheese with chicken on the side, chips, and baby carrots. Like I figured Jc takes the death plate and places the sandwich infront of me, but I just stare.

Jc refuse to start his till I at least acknowledge the food sitting in front of me, one of his new stupid ways he thinks will help me eat.

"How much?" He thinks for a second before saying,

"Try for a quarter, if you can't thats fine but you have to try."

I also take a moment trying to calculate the calories and the way I can consume a quarter with the least amount of food entering my body.

I look over at Jc and see that he's firm about not eating his food untill I start, so I reach down and pick up the smallest carrot. Slowly I make way to my mouth. I take the smallest I can. The texture feels weird and spongey but I know I have to put on a show for Jc. Make him think everything's okay. I take a swig of the water trying to fill myself up.

"Madi I know you're bullshiting me (a/n kinda like the way I bull shit my way through life) and that's way I'm taking you to therapy."

At least now I can say I've done a spittake.

/×&$((!*!&&/÷:$, ¥',÷:$_;×*!¥',!;!^_!&÷*!*×¥÷*÷*

I know I took forever and it's really short and I'm really sorry but at least I have dated. Have a great week love Chrissy