Did a little raven catch a cold?

Damian's POV

I woke up in my room lying on my bed not yet knowing why I was there. I tried to remember and all of a sudden all the memories came rushing back to me. The titans had been sent to the artic in search of Ferris Boyle, Mr. Freeze had kidnapped and tortured him for revenge, as he was the reason his wife Nora had been in a cryogenic tan before it was destroyed by a group of people who Boyle had hired to take out Mr. Freeze permanently. 

Mr Freeze was ready for our arrival, as soon as we arrived we were immediately fired upon by his goons which outnumbered us badly, their armour made them three times stronger, more flexible. Before we knew it we were separated as there was a huge explosion, Raven was knocked out and fell into a river, I took off my cape and shirt and jumped in, my body felt as it was burning because of the extreme cold. I got her out of there and she was unconscious 

Raven! Raven! 

Her skin looked paler than usual and I knew I had to warm her up.

Raven, if you can hear me I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, "I promise you that I have no other intentions other than to save you." 

I took off her leotard leaving her just in her bra and underwear and removed my pants and pulled her close as I embarrassed her, hopefully, we could create enough body heat to keep ourselves alive, but more importantly... keep her alive... I was so caught up in what was happening to her that I actually didn't realize how cold I actually was. We were there for what felt like hours and the next thing I know I'm here on my bed. I heard someone cough in the other room, and the only room close enough for me to hear cough was raven's room. She must have gotten a cold.

I felt bad and got up and got into my Robin outfit

I should make her some tea, her throat must really be sore. Wait! Why do I care if she's sick? it's just a stupid cold, that witch can deal with it; but, then again... Nightwing did always say to help a frie- a colleague in need, besides who knows how bad her cold is.

In his mind,  wanting to make her tea and check up on her was justified by these facts, but deep down even though he didn't realize it, he was just coming up with "excuses" to see her and make her some tea.

He entered the kitchen and suprisingly no one was there but Bettle, he didn't like Damian much so he would try not to talk to him. Damian made Raven her tea and went on his way to her room.

He opened the door to see raven lying there on her bed with a runny nose which was red, she was sweating and breathing heavily.

Raven's POV

Gar, last time I promised you that I would send you to the deepest level of "HELL" if you ever walked in my room... Cough cough- ...Again... 

That's very touching raven but i'm not the annoying changeling.

D-Damian? What the hell are you doing here?! get out of my room before I send you someplace else too.  

I looked at him but my words didn't phase him, like he didn't care.

He ignored her statement and walked forword placing her tea on her nightstand.

I made you some tea, it should help with your throat.

GO AWAY! I don't need you to make tea for me, I am fully ca- cough cough- Capable of making- cough cough- My own tea! 

You're not well, like I always say, this team needs to be at it's best and if you're sick you're not at your best and neighter is this tea, besides I wasn't asking you to drink the tea, you "ARE" gonna drink it wether you like it or not.

 No i'm not! Get out!

Fine! 

Damian wasn't actually gonna leave but he decided to play games with her so he picked up the tea and walked towards the door. Knowing she could hear him he said, "Everyone on this team is a hypocrite, they say i'm ungrateful for everthing and yet they fail to realize that they're exactly the same."

I heard him utter these words and I felt  terrible, I don't know why he had made me this tea, was it to mock me perhaps? To see me weak and vunreable? Maybe, but he still took his sweet time to make me tea and yet I screamed at him and kicked him out? 

Wait! I closed my eyes and sighed. I'll have that tea. 

He came back and gave it to me, I took the first sip and my throat felt so much better. Th-Thank you, i'm sorry for kicking you out, i just... don't need help and i don't know why you're doing this.

Don't be, none of you ever think it's bad kick me out, i'm used to it at this point. According to all of you, your actions are... "justified" Mine on the other hand are not. Let me guess, you think i'm doing this for a reason, to mock you maybe? I can't be nice?

th-that's not what i'm saying Damian.

Shut up! You hypocrite! If I remember correctly you were the one who barged into my room when i told you to get out! You're always telling me to try to be nice! I'm trying to be nice and you just can't accept that can you?! Damian wayne can't ever be nice! 

I stood there shocked and silent for a moment, but I realized he was right. The others thought this of him but little did he know that i didn't.

You... You're right Damian- cough cough- I'm sorry... They may think that of you but I don't. As i said that night "You may be insufferable, but deep down... You're a kind and generous soul." I did think this of you at first when you came into my room but I'm just... not used to being seen when i'm sick because that makes look weak. I just thought you wanted to see me like this so you can mock me.

He looked at me in a way that I can't described, it wasn't resentment or anger of happiness it was just HIm, he looked exactly as he usually does. He ignored my words and sat on my bed before he placed his hand on my forehead.

Raven... you have a fever, you're extremely hot, we need to lower your tempature.

I'm fine.

No, we're gonna get you in the tub and you're gonna take a nice cold bath until your tempature lowers.

I'm sure this tempature is normal for a Demon.

That may be true, but i'm not taking any chances, besides you're half demon, it could affect your human side.

To be continued.