Broken promise

Jason Todd's POV

We were in the leaving room talking to Dick and Kori.

Hey dick, hey Kori, how are you guys?

We're doing great Jason, thank you. How are you?

Oh you know, just doing the usual, threatening crimelords and bringing justice.

You haven't killed anyone, have you?  dick said while giving me that suspicious look.

Oh, come on! Dick, you know the last time I killed someone was a long time ago.

Well you can never be too sure. What about you Tim? What have to been up too?

Fighting crime just like you. I was a bit hesitant to come here cause you know, the brat has some issues with me.

Don't worry about Damian, he's attitude has improved. I'm sure he'll be nice this time.

Yeah? We'll see about that. Speaking of the forth robin here he comes.

Raven's Pov

We walked into the room and I greeted our guest.

Hello my name is Raven. It's a pleasure to meet you. Jason and Tim if i remember correctly.

Jason grabbed my hand and kissed it, you remembered correctly princess, its nice to meet you too.

Nice to meet you raven Tim said while glaring at damian. Nice to see you again too, Um what was your name again? Day something? daybrat?

Damian got angry. You know exactly what my name is drake.

Oh yeah now i remember, it was Damian the grouch.

Oh Yeah well at least i'm not the foster wayne.

Tim punched damian in the face so damian punched back and began atgtaking time with all of his might.

Damian! Dick screamed, he ran over to them and pulled damian, and jason pulled Tim.

Damian was trying hard to get out of dick's grasp, Dick kept on telling him to stop but he wouldn't listen. So i thought that i should give it a try.

Damian Stop!

As soon as I said that he stopped. Damian calm down, Just breathe. 

When he was finally calm I said. Damian why dont you go to your room and try to calm down, and then angrily i turned around to face Tim, And YOU! You complain about Damian's behavior but you're the one who started this by insulting him. You're no better then him. For someone whos is as old as you you're not as hell so mature. You want him to be nice to you but have you tried to even earn his respect or his kindness? No you haven't, if anyone is a brat it's you.

Raven then walked of to talk to damian.

Who is she agian jason said.

Her name is Raven Kori replied.

So is she Robin's girlfriend or something.

No she is not, they've never said it but i'm certain that they are friends, and they undertand each other. You know Tim she's right, you know about damian temper and you started this. you should be ashamed.

You're right, ill try to get along.

With raven and Damian.

Damian can you explained to me what the hell just happened! 

Raven i tried to be nice, he started it.

I don't care! Just because he started it doesn't mean you have to continue. You promised me you would try to get along.