family issues

Dicks POV

Good Morning everyone.

I Have a few announcements. Today we're gonna have a few guests.

Today Red hood and  Red robin are coming.

Damains POV.

Damn it damian thought to himself. He hated tim drake.

He got along with Grayson and Todd, but Not Drake.

Dick was really like an older brother to me, dick despite not understanding me he at least tries to understand me and he would never judge me, and when someone told him something he would never blame me right away he would hear my side of his story first, unlike batman and i appreciate him for it.

Jason, Me and him are a bit alike, he's benn trough some things that i 've been through so he understands me, and i am like a younger brother to him too, all tho hes annoying, and a jerk sometimes.

But Tim Drake, I see him as a foster wayne, he had the life that i should have had,i hated him from the beginning, im batmans son. Besides tim Drake is only sees the bad side of me, he judges me before he even gets to know me.

Ravens POV.

I could sense damian being upset, i thought that he would be happy to know that the rest of his adoptive brothers were comming.

I saw him storm off and i went after him.

Damian wait whats wrong .

Nothings wrong!

Aren't you happy that the rest of you're adoptive brothers are coming.

NO I'M NOT! 

Calm down, why whats wrong.

I'm not telling. Raven knew that she wasnt gonna get anything out of him, especially when he was like this.

If you dont want to tell me thats fine, i know about your problems with batman, i dont know about your problems with your brothers but know this, you should get along with your family and make peace with them.

Why should I he shouted!

Raven sighed, Because at least you have a familly to go back to.

Raven walked away with a sad expresssion. 

Raven wait damian said but raven was already gone, he knew he screwed up.

Damn it. He wanted to talk to her but he thought that he should leave her alone for a while.

Dick's POV

Damian is probably upset that tim's comming today but i wount let that stop me from having fun with them.

They'll come and we'll have soup for luch then well go to the fair, have fun come back eat dinner, talk and go to sleep. yep, ive got it all planned out.

I better go check on kori, im not saying that her cooking is terrible but i have to make sure that she cooks better today then she usually does.

Okay, jaime and garlfield prep the table and clean, everything needs to be spotless when they arrive. Then put a sign that says welcome tim and jason.

You're really exited to see them again arent you babe, kori said.

yeah i am, i hope that we get along.

It's cute to see you exited about something. I myself am exited to see all the former boy wonders here, all the former robins. she said with a wide smile. Then she realized something. Speaking of robins, where is robin, i havent seen him since you announced that Tim and jason were comming.

He's dealing with some stuff now. He just doesnt get along with tim much thats all, so hes not that exited.

Kori's POV

I Just remembered that i never had that talk with damian after he apologized to raven.

Babe i'll be a while can you take over the cooking for a bit.

Sure thing kori, where are you going?

Ill have a talk with a bird.

I walked to damians room and knocked on the door.

Who is it! 

it's me kori could you please open the door?

Go away.

i typed in the overide code and went in his room.

what do you want starfire.

I never had that talk with you about ther things you said to raven.

That was weeks ago kori, i said sorry and she forgave me so you can leave now.

Robin just sit down and listen please.

i'm fine standidng up.

Kori sighed. I just wanted to say that i know that you two dont get along much and thats shes had a hard life too and you shouldn't have said thiose things all those weeks ago.

You think i dont know that shes had a hard life, i dont need to be a ditective to know that. The things i said, i didnt mean them, i was just angry. 

Well make sure you treat her better, if you mess with her you mess with me.

Watch your tongue kori, I know eighteen ways to destroy you, now leave.

Watch the insults damian. after that she left.

eesh, i really dont get what grayson sees in her.

I heard two people enter the tower, i knew who they were so i got ready, "mentally" and i went to get raven.

i knocke on raven's door, Raven, are you in there.

Yes i heard her say from the other side.

it's time for lunch and tim and jason are here.

I'm not hungry, go without me.

Listen raven, you're right i do have a family to go to and i should make the best of it, if its what you want ill try my best to get along with them, I promise, i give you my word. Please come and join us. I cant believe i was about to say this but it was probably the only way to get her to come out. Raven, the titans are my family and tim and jason are too. But my family isnt complete if you're not there. If you wont go then neither am I.

Ravens POV

Does he really think of me as family? Do i really make his familly complete? i decided to go so i walked up to the door and opened it.

Damian stared at me and said, i'm sorry.

I'm not mad at you damian. I'm mad at myself, I'm responsible for the death of my mother and the people of azarath, i'm resposible for the death of my familly, I wish i could turn back time and get along with them while i still could but i can't. And seeing you having problems with your family when it doesnt have to be that way just makes me sad because i dont want you to end up like me, i dont want you to regret not getting along with your family when you could.

I'm sorry to hear that,  i would have loved to meet your mother, she would be proud of the person you've become. What was her name? 

Her name was arella.

Arella, thats a beutiful name, thats probably where your gorgeous name comes from too. Come on raven, it's time to go and tend to our guest, i'm sure they're looking forward to meet you.

So they walked down the halls to the elavators to greet their guests.