Son of Batman.

Robin/Damian's POV

I was at the roof of the titans tower, looking at the beautiful sunrise. I love sunrise. I started to think about my past life, it's been a while since I joined the titans, and approximately three months since we defeated Trigon.  When I first came here I thought this place was gonna be hell, and well it is actually. I can always see how everyone here judges me for how I am but they don't know why I am the way that I am. I am the son of Batman, I am the son of Talia Al Ghul, and finally I am the grandson of the of Ra's al ghul. I was trained to be a master assassin, I was destined to rule the world along with my mother and grandfather. I killed so many people, I have so much blood in my hands. I slaughtered so many people. when I lived over there, I was brought to the edge of death by my own grandfather. According to him that would only make me tougher and stronger. The torture I endured only got worse if my grandfather didn't think I was good enough. My grandfather had made a contract with the devil himself, Trigon, that would explain some of the horrible things I saw in there. I was taught to never have emotions and if I did have them I was trained to turn those emotions into anger, so no matter what I felt my primary emotion would be anger. Then my grandfather died and I moved in with my father Batman, the dark knight. It was obvious that my father didn't think I had a heart. Everywhere I go everyone thinks that I'm dead inside. I'm pretty sure my dad wishes I was never born. The only one that's really ever understood me was Grayson. I will never say it out loud but I do consider him to be my brother but if someone ever asked me, I would normally tell them that Grayson was an unavoidable irritation. But then there's also raven. she's had a rough life like me so in a way we understand each other, but that doesn't mean we get along. I hated it when she went inside my head, I felt her prying into my entire life, it was not appreciated. Not to mention that sometimes she would unexpectedly read my mind or feel my emotions. During training she did it and I left angry. right now I was on my way to her room to tell her to stop messing with my mind. while I was on my way I was thinking again. I Betrayed the league of assassins, and the final straw was when I killed my own grandfather in order to save raven. So who am I? Am I robin? am I Damian Wayne? Am I Damian Al ghul? 

Finally I reached ravens room and knocked, there was no reply so I knocked even harder. I swear that if she didn't open the door I was gonna take it down and burst into her room. everyone knew that raven didn't like it when someone entered her room, but I couldn't care less. As I was about to knock the door down she opened it.

What do you want Damian? she said in her normal calm tone. I want you to stay out of my head I said angrily.this wasn't the first time we've had this argument.

I hate it when you do that.  Damian I've already told you that its not my fault! I can't control it, when I healed after your fight with blue Beatle I accidentally created a bond between us! I don't know how to undo it nor  control it. Believe me If I could I would have done it along time ago!

I got even angrier when she said that. Well find a way to UNDO IT!  I cankeep you out of my mind most of the time but sometimes it doesn't work, the worst part is that sometimes I see your memories too.  

Last I checked you weren't the leader Damian, Kori is.  LISTEN RAVEN! DONT MAKE ME DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET, YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO FIX IT.

Raven pov

How dare he, who does he think he is. if there were a way to break the bond I would but he doesn't seem to get that. he acts like he's the boss of me.

GO AWAY DAMIAN! if you're go shout at me for something that's not my fault I suggest you leave me alone. I then slammed the door of his face. I could feel the anger radiating off of him. But I didn't care, I decided to cal down and read a good book.

 a few hours later.

ravens pov

It was getting late, but honestly I wasn't tired. I tried to concentrate on the book I was reading but I couldn't then thoughts and memories came rushing me and I started remembering my life before I joined the titans. I was a half human half demon hybrid. I was born in a beautiful place called Azarath but I didn't fit in, I was always different I was the outcast the shadow, no one cared. Despite all that I loved Azarath, and most importantly I loved my mother. But it's because of me that she's dead it's because of me that everyone there died. it was because of my foolishness that Azarath payed the price. Then my father took me to his hellish universe, I will never forget the things I saw there. All those people being tortured the screams the horror, the blood! Everyone here accepts me but they still think I'm creepy but I'm not creepy I'm just different. No one here seems to get that except for Dick, Kory and Damian. Thats right, when I can tell that Damian doesn't judge but sometimes he does but only because he doesn't know much about, I sure that underneath all that he's a kind and generous soul. sometimes I can feel his emotions but its hard its like even if he's felling an emotion other then anger, HE IS STILL "sigh" angry its like he trasforms all of he's emotions into anger. I remember when smiled infant of me for the first time I could feel he was happy but that happiness had an outer shell of anger. I don't know how he does it but the times I do want to read his mind he blocks me. he puts on a wall, some sort of barrier between my mind and his and no one has ever been able to do that.Kori is like an older sister to me, she's always been there for me, she's the one who found me and convinced dick to take me in.she's good at giving advice and she never forces me to tell her anything. Dick has also been so nice to me I can't believe he's Damians brother. He's so pure happy and everything that Damian isn't. I remember the first time I met my teammate Garfield, it wasn't that good. He saw how sad I looked and he hugged me I then blasted him across the room. I DID NOT SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME, I DIDNT GIVE CONSENT. After that he never hugged me again. Jaime came a few months after I joined he was shy at first but easily became best friends with Garfield but he doesn't like me at all he's always saying bad things about me he thinks I don't know but I do.after a while I felt tired and i went to sleep.

My POV

Hey guys sorry if you didn't like this chapter, I assure you that the next one will be better. in this chapter I wanted you guys to know how Damian and raven felt about everything at first so you could see better how they will develop later on. I also wanted you guys to know a little bit of their past, I added a few stuff and I will keep adding stuff that will make their past seem darker. please comment what you think I should do better.

I'm not so sure if I should continue so please tell me if you think I should.