An assassins word of honour, and a demons word.

LET ME OUT OF HERE! Trigon screamed in raven head.

NO! YOU'RE NEVER GETTING OUT! I WONT ALLOW IT.

YOU INSOLENT CHILD! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO I AM! I AM YOUR FATHER, YOUR MASTER! 

You're never getting out father, I have the will power to do what must be done.

Foolish child. Don't you see, I'm the only family you have. Don't tell me you actually think that your so called friends actually care about you. They are only nice to you because they pity you. They took you in so that they could use you. If you ever lost your powers you would be utterly useless, they would kick you out, you will be abandoned and forgotten. YOU ARE NOTHING TO THEM!

No you're wrong! 

Am I child? One day you will embrace your inner demon, you will serve me.you will help me destroy the world, I'm gonna kill your friends, and you're gonna help me. no matter what you do you're always gonna be daddy's little girl. trigon then started to laugh.

NO! NO! NOOO!

I Woke up Screaming. I then started to cry. he's right, I'm just a demon.

Damians POV

I had just come back from training, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on a short and a shirt. I was about to get on my bed when I heard raven scream. I immediately thought that someone had gotten in to the tower, that they were gonna hurt her, or kidnap her. I grabbed my katana, and ran to raven room. I unlocked the door with the override code and burst in to her room.

Raven are you alright! Are you hurt! Did someone get it! He gritted his teeth. where are they! I looked at raven and she was crying, she had her arms wrapped around her knees and her head on her knees.

Raven? Whats wrong?

Please leave. that was the only thing she said to me. I was about to leave but I then realized that, even though I told her to leave she wouldn't she would always stay and figure out what was wrong and tried to help me, even if she didn't get anything out of me most of the time she at least tried.  I can't believe I'm about to do this. I went to her bed and sat beside her. Raven please, tell me what's wrong.

She gritted her teeth, I said LEAVE! her skin turned red and her eyes turned red as well. 

For a second I got scared and got off the bed. I really wasn't expecting that.

Ravens POV

what have I done? He's scared of me now. 

I covered myself up with my cloak so that he wouldn't see me, the ugly me, the demon.

Raven. please don't cover yourself up.  he said, he sat on my bed and grabbed my cloak and he slowly pulled it away, revealing me, the hideous monster I was.

Please don't hide it raven. don't hide from me.

You're not scared of me? don't you think I'm hideous? don't you think I'm a monster? I asked him.

I'm not scared of you raven, I'm not afraid of anything. You're not hideous. 

he had pulled away almost all of my cloak except for the part that covered my head. he grabbed my hood and pulled it down revealing all of my face.

You look beautiful. You're not a monster. Can you not see what you truly are. You think you're a demon, but if you look closer, you're an angel, a dark angel.

Damians POV 

I honestly couldn't believe what I had just said. where did that even come from, I gave myself a mental slap.