Mandatory fun.

At the beach 

Kori's POV

Okay everyone we're here, I hope we all have a nice time.

Ow, I head Garfield scream. Dude did you have to bring that thing with you!

Preparedness is a prerequisite for victory.

Damian, that stays in the car. Now let's enjoy ourselves.

They got out of the car and  placed their chairs on the hot sand and put umbrellas to cover them from the sun. 

Hey raven, I brought you something.

What is it?

a swimming suit, I knew you weren't gonna bring one so I brought one for you.

Ravens POV

I will admit, that was a very pretty swimming suit, actually it was kinda like a bikini.

Um no thanks kori I'm fine. 

oh please raven just this once. 

No.

Koris expression turned into a sad and disappointed expression.

Ugh, okay fine, if it'll make you happy.

Oh thank you raven!

Yeah no problem I said without emotion. I went somewhere to change and I put it on. I looked at my reflection in a mirror. it looked pretty on me, but yet i've never felt so exposed, I've never shown this much skin before I felt as if the hole world could see me. I stood there for a few seconds before I headed back.

Wow! raven you look beautiful!

Um, thanks.

With dick and Damian.

Damian did you bring your shorts?

No because i'm not swimming. i'm not gonna genna get involved in this mandatory fun. I didn't even want to be here. I want to leave.

I knew you would say that, which is why I brought them for you and if you don't participate in this mandatory fun you're not going on patrol, for a week.

What! a week. that's outrageous.

so are you gonna participate or not.

fine, just give me the shorts. 

Damians POV 

I put on the shorts and dick was happy, but then he looked at my shirt.

don't even think about it Grayson, the shirt stay on.

Sigh, whatever you say Dami.

don't call me that.

we then went and looked for the others, this place was so crowded and it was really loud.

hey kori dick said. oh hey babe, I'm gonna go play volleyball with the others kori said with a wide smile on her face, alright I'll join you, you wanna come with us little d?

NO!

okay then we'll have fun without you and they left.

Hmm whatever.

then I looked and I saw raven. My mouth dropped, my face started to turn red, i was blushing. I could feel heat all around my body, my heart started beating so fast, suddenly I couldn't hear anything that was happening around me, I could only focus on her, that was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, her violet eye, her purple dark hair, her pale skin. she was beautiful, No! she was more than that, she was gorgeous, she looked majestic, she looked like a piece of art work. Her "beauty" took my breath away. it was like if she had cast some sort of spell on me. She was amazing, she was perfect. she looked lovely. she was a gift from nature herself.