The hurt demon.

Ravens POV

I woke up because of someone, someone had sent a huge wave of emotions towards me, I could feel so much pain so much sadness and anger. I wondered who could have been felling so bad to even wake me up.  I looked at the clock and it 8:30, I over slept. normally I would wake up at 5:00. Alright I should probably get the day started.

I got up and I put my leotard on and I grabbed my cloak and I left my room. I was on my way to the kitchen to serve myself a nice cup of herbal tea, right now I was craving herbal tea but I passed by the training room and I heard weird sounds coming from it. I opened the door and I saw Damian punching the life out of a punching bag, the way he was hitting it, the way he looked, I immediately felt and knew that something was wrong.

Damian's POV

I kept punching and punching the bag, My knuckles were so bloody but I didn't care, it hurt but I loved it, I deserve to feel pain. As I kept on punching the dream I had was coming back to me. I started to repeat what they had told me. Failure, traitor, assassin, heartless, coward.

Damian? I heard someone said. I turned around angrily to see raven in front of me, I gritted my teeth, I didn't feel like being bothered right now, especially by the "witch"

What do you want! 

 Damian what's wrong, is everything okay? I could feel you're anger from my room.

It's none of your concern witch girl .

I ignored the name he had just called me and proceeded to try and help him. Damian please tell me what's wrong, I only want to help you.

Listen! I don't want your help nor do I need your help.

please tell me what's wrong I can help you. I can use my powers to ease your troubled mind.

NO! YOU STAY OUT OF MY HEAD! 

I won't go into your head, I can assure you that I don't need to do that to ease your mind. You know no one might show it but we do care for you and if somethings bothering you, I'm here for uhh I mean the the team's here for you.

Listen Raven. I don't need you I don't need anyone, You mean nothing to me! no one does. so why don't you go back to your room and leave me alone witch.

THAT'S IT! He just got me mad. Listen DAMIAN! I'M ONLY TRING TO HELP YOU! YOU DONT HAVE  TO BE AN ASSHOLE! YOU INGRATE.

HELP ME! OH PLEASE. you've been nothing but trouble to me. You're the daughter of trigon you were suppose to destroy the world, You're not a hero. You're a useless demon. with NO HOME TO GO TO!

THAT kinda hurt but I wasn't about to cry, I wasn't gonna let this brat get away with it. Oh YEAh You were suppose to destroy this world too right! WITH YOUR GRANDFATHER AND MOTHER. You're JUST A HEARTLESS Assassin THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF.

Damian stood quiet for a moment. Well raven, you know why your father didn't love you? Because you don't deserve to be loved, you're a mistake a curse on this world, THATS WHAT YOU ARE. the titans don't love you, they petty you, and they would glad if you left. 

Hearing those words caused raven to feel so sad that she couldn't hold it anymore, she teleported to her room and started to cry.

Damian stood there now realizing everything that he had just said, he felt guilty, in fact he didn't mean any of the things he said. Little did he know that Kori had been listening the entire time.

DAMIAN! kori shouted, she wasn't gonna let him insult raven like that she was like a little sister to her and in a way she felt like if raven was the daughter she never had. 

Can you explain to me what I just heard!

there's nothing to explain, raven and I just got into a fight. 

I won't let you treat her like that, you will go to her room and apologize.

Apologize, why would I apologize to her! I won't say sorry to that witch. YOU can't make me.

OH really star fire said with a smirk. Well I am your leader and if you don't go and apologize you're not going on patrol and you will not join us on any of our missions.

WHAT! YOU CANT DO THAT!

oh I can and I did. so go and apologize right now before I change my mind and think of some other punishment.

Damian gritted his teeth. FINE!

Damian headed to raven room angry.

In the living room.

Jaime and Garfield were playing video games. 

I'm gonna win! NO you're not! yes I am.

Kori came into the room and saw dick supporting watching jaime and garlfied play the game.

Hey babe. dick said he walked over to her and gave he a kiss.  Hey dick. how are you in this fine morning. Good he said. Hey have you seen Damian and raven I haven't seen them all morning.  

Oh we won't be seeing them for a while, lets just say Damian has to apologize for something.

oh dick said. yeah we won't be seeing him for a while. then they Both heard jaime scream he had just won the game. Thats right Garfield you can't beat me, he then started to do his victory dance.

OH SHUT UP JAIME! Garfield said angry because he lost. 

Dick and kory looked at each other. well dick would you like to spend some "alone time" 

I like the sound of that babe. dick then carried  Kory bridal style back to his room in the titans tower.