I'm not good at saying sorry.

Damians POV

I was on my way to Apologize to raven. I can't believe I'm gonna apologize, Apologizing is something I've never been good at. Normally I say that it's easier to beg for forgiveness then to ask for permission, but it doesn't mean it's easy. But perhaps she deserves an apology, I said awful things to her, things I didn't even mean. All she was trying to do was help me after all not to mention that she's one of the only people that keeps me sane in this tower, she always respects me, she understands me. In a way I admire her, despite everything she's been through, she stills toys to help people, she always puts everyone before herself and she never asks anything in return. Finally I reached her room and reach for her door to knock.

Ravens POV

I can't believe he would say those things, I was merely trying to help him. But everything he said is true. I'm just a demon, who could ever love someone like me. No, not someone, something like me. 

knock knock

Raven it's me, Robin.

GO AWAY!

Open the door.

I SAID GO AWAY! Besides why would you want to see me, I'm just demon.

Listen raven, kori said to Apologize so I apologize.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! You're APOLOGIZING BECAUSE KORI TOLD YOU AND NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE SORRY! GO AWAY!

Damians POV

Okay I probably shouldn't have said that, "sigh" raven is different she won't forgive me unless I actually am sorry.

Raven. I,I, I'm sss, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said, I dint mean any of it.

YES YOU DID! YOU MEANT EVERYTHING YOU SAID!

Raven, I say really mean things when I'm angry.

JUST GO AWAY!

Raven. I'm not good at saying sorry, but I am sorry, I truly am sorry.

I didn't mean any of those things. Without you I would have left a long time ago, you're the only one who understands me, you never judge me. Even after everything I've said and done to you you still try to help me, I may not show it but I do appreciate it, I appreciate you. You're not a witch. You may be a demon but yet you're more, I sighed, you're more human than I'll ever be. And what I said about the titans being better off without you, well in reality the teen titans wouldn't even exist without you and they all love you and they would never want you to leave. I wouldn't want you to leave. I understand If you don't accept my apology but I just wanted you to know that I am sorry and that I do care, uh I mean we care.

That was harder than I thought I said to myself.

Ravens POV

I couldn't believe what I had just heard, did Damian Wayne, son of batman and grandson of the ra's al ghul  just apologize, did he really mean what he just said. was he really sorry? I walked over to the door and opened it I was glad that I had my cloak on, otherwise he would have seen and watery eyes from me crying a few minutes ago. 

Do you really mean it? is everything you said true? 

Damian looked looked away and said "maybe" no I mean yes. I did mean everything I said, please forgive me raven.

I knew you were a kind and generous soul deep down I thought.I will forgive you on one condition. 

And what's that?

You have to tell me why you were upset this morning, and ket me help you at least this one time.

I'm not gonna do that.

do you want me to forgive you or not?

FINE! I will tell you later tonight. but for now we have to go. Its almost three and you know that kori gets upset if people domino show up to eat lunch when it's her turn to cook.

yeah alright, lets go. they both walked to the elevator and went to the dining room.

Kori's POV

I saw robin and raven walked in together so I knew that robin had apologized, but I'm still gonna have a talk with him later but for now I have to worry about dinner, I'm trying  to make lasagna today, but I'm not the best cook ever, no one really likes my cooking but everyone does love Dick's cooking. 

Okay everyone, who wants lasagna? everyone looked at each other before they all signed and sat down at the table.

Beast boy's POV

we all knew what coming, it was time for our mouths to take a trip to hell, starfires cooking wasn't the best, but we didnt want hurt her feelings so we eat what she cooks anyway.

I was the one who took the first bite and surprisingly it tasted pretty good.

WOW! THIIS TASTES AMAZING! you guys need to try this.  I shouted.

everyone took a bite and they were all amazed that kori had actually cooked something this good.

everyone started to congratulate her.

My POV

HEY guys, please tell me if I should continue or not. please tell me if you're enjoying this story.