siblings bonding.

Dick's POV

After dinner

Ok, titans! Tim and Jason too. Who's ready to go to the fair?

We all are! Everyone screamed except for Damian and raven.

Then let's go! Everyone went to the car, Tim and Jason had their motorcycles.

The Titans were in the car when raven realized that Damian wasn't in there. Wait! Where's Damian?

Oh, dick said, I almost forgot about him.

Raven got mad when she thought that he didn't want to go that he wouldn't have to keep his promise. She wasn't gonna let him get away with it. She got out of the car, I'll get him.

Damian! she shouted while looking for him but she found him there on the couch laying down reading "a book".

Damian we're waiting on you come on.

I'm not going Raven.

Damian I know why you dont want to go, you dont want to go so you dont have to try and get along with your brother Tim. You promised me!

First of all he's not my brother. Second of all, I prromised that I would try to get along with him but i never said that I was gonna go wherever he goes. Besides i didn't want to today.

Damian.

Ok fine, i'll go.

Raven smilled at him.

Seeing her smile made going to the fair worth it.

At the fair.

Well Tim and Jason, we normally go in teams of two, you can choose on what team you guys want to be in.

Damian thought of something, if he tried to get along with Tim right now, that might make raven happy and enjoy her night here.

Damian sighed and walked up to Tim, Tim you're coming with me and raven.

Everyone was stunned, they never expected him to ask tim to be on his team.

Uh uh o, ok tim said still stunned.

Dick screamed we will change the teams in thirty minutes.

Raven's POV 

I was happy that Damian was trying so hard to impressme by proving to me that his taking the promise he made so serious that he even invited him to be in our team. He's trying so hard.

So damian said. How are you doing Tim.

I'm good, you?

I'm quite alright as well.

How's your girlfriend stephanie brown.

Oh she's fine.

That's nice. Send her my reguards.

Ok.

The tree of them got into a ride.

Tim's POV

Ok something was wrong, Damian was acting so nice to me, was he possesed or something. No he's to stubborn to be possesed. This is probably one of his plans to kill me.

Ah and beside him there was the girl that shouted at earlier.  According to kory she thinks theyre friends but she's not sure, so ill ask them.

So are you two friends? Both of them stayed silent.

Damian's POV And ravens POV

Are we friends ?they thought at the same time.

Raven then spoke up. Yes we are.

What? damian said confused, we are?

Of course.

Oh, I've never really had a friend before.

Well you do now. 

Damian's POV

She considered me to be a friend.

I've never really had a friend before, so i was stunned when she said that.

I'm glad that raven is my first friend.

ok that's nice tim said.

They got on some other rides and it was time to chnage teams.

Now Tim was with beast boy and jaime, and Jason was with Damian and raven.

Hey love birds! How's it going. Are you enjoying your time with your girlfriend Damian?

She's not my girlfriend Jason. She's my friend he said with a smile.

Sure.

Do you like her though? Jason said with a smirk.

No Jason I don't, I am incapable of such feelings.

OH really.

Yes Todd I am, I was raised by the league of assasin's i'm an Al'ghul and the son of batmanm i dont feel anything.

Sure buddy, whatever you say.

Ravens POV

I was a bit sad to hear that, to hear how he was raised to feel nothing other then anger. How the chances of him feeling something for me are low. WAIT WHAT! Why should i care if he feels something for me or not, I don't like him. Do I?

After a while evryone went home.