Cuts and stitches.

this chapter might start off boring but it'll get better.

After dinner

Autors POV

After dinner the sound of the alarm was heard all around the tower. The titans got ready and they all flew to the crime scene except for Robin and Night wing. Robin took his R cycle and night wing took his motor cycle.

At the crime scene 

Come on let's get out of here before the so called heroes get here.

Too late for that Night Wing said.

Then the one leading the crime turned around and the titans were able to see who it was. It was scarecrow. he was robing a bank with Mister freeze and and an unknown villain with the powers of fire he was called heat wave and killer frost.

Well well well, if it isn't the former boy wonder and his pathetic little team of heroes.

heat wave sent a ball of fire towards Night Wing but Starfire got in the way, it didn't hurt her because the blast was strong enough to hurt a human like Night Wing, but not a tamaranian likeStarfire.

A touching scene, I would be moved if I were still capable of it. Mister freeze then aimed his cold gun at blue beetle and froze his legs he the ran at him and punched him, the punch was so strong that it sent him across the street. MR freeze smiled, the circuitry in my suit gives me super strength boy. beast boy turned into a goat and ran at him but he froze beast boy before he managed to hit him. 

Heat wave sent fire balls towards raven, she didn't see it coming so robin grabbed her and wrapped his cape around them, heat wave laughed thinking that he had just roasted the two birds. but when the smoke cleared robin leaped into the air and kicked him. heat wave stood up in shock. WHAT! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!

Damian smirked and said, my cape is a hight density polymerized titanium, ten times stronger than steel, able to withstand fire.

he then threw a birdarang at heat wave then raven created a raven with her magic and sent out to attack heat wave. the raven hit him so hard against a building it knocked him out cold.

scarecrow jumped out of nowhere and started to attack Robin, killer frost started to attack raven.  star fire was trying to unfreeze beast boy while Night wing fought MR freeze. 

Night wing got so angry he threw a batarang at frizzes face and it shattered the glass round freezes face. Mr freeze fainted due to the fact that he can't survive out of a sub zero environment. 

a few moments later all the villains were defeated, and the titans went back to the tower. no one was really hurt all them just needed rest. well all of them except for Robin and raven. scarecrow  managed to cut robin a few times and killer froze did the same thing to raven. but her cloak covered her injuries so you couldn't really see them but you could see Damians injuries. Instead of going to the medical room he went to his room to treat his wounds there.

Raven knew that he was hurt, he wouldn't admit it but he was in a lot of pain some of the cuts were really deep.

raven followed him to his room.

Damian's POV 

Raven why are you following me?

I'm going to heal you?

No you're not, I don't need you to heal me, I'm perfectly fine. so good night raven.

NO! IM going to heal you. please just let me do this.

Damian thought about it. Raven I know that when you heal someone it takes a lot of energy out of you. so if you do heal me don't heal me completely, heal me enough so that I can stitch my wounds.

Raven thought that it was kind of him to take her well being in consideration.

it's either that or nothing raven.

alright.

I went into the bathroom where I took off my robin outfit and put some shorts on. I didn't put on a shirt because of my untreated wounds.

I went out. and raven sat me down on my bed and put her hands on me. her hands were cold but at the same time they were warm, they were so soft. She her hands then started to glow, then all of her body was glowing, it turned purple, and I was glowing too, it was blue though.

It felt so good as she was healing me, I could feel energy and warmth travel inside my body, it was an unexplainable feeling, I felt so calm, so relaxed, for a moment I felt as if there were nothing troubling me.

Alright, I didn't t heal you completely.

Good I said without any emotion.

I had some cuts on my back and chest, I reached for the medical equipment but raven grabbed it before I could.

here let me do it.

I can do it myself raven. this isn't necessary.

I will do it, you protected me from the blast it's the least I can do.

 She sat behind me and started to stitch my wounds. it hurt so I gritted my teeth. 

Sorry I'm trying to do it gently.  Thank you Damian.

For what?

Just, thank you.

Ravens POV 

I noticed a few scars on his back and I fought the urge to ask him but eventually I couldn't hold it any more. I stopped sticking his wounds and ran my fingers along one of his scars. where did you get this one? what happened? I got it from Bane, he kidnapped a child and I went after him, he had a knife and I didn't see it, he turned around and cut me. 

I then ran my fingers along another scar. and this one? 

I got it from the joker, he was able to sneak up on me and stabbed me.

 I ran my fingers along another scar. and this one? 

Damian stood quiet, he didn't want to answer. he had a lot more scars.

I decided that was enough questioning and continued to stitch his wounds. one of his wounds started to bleed again and I stopped. Damian smirked, what? are you grossed out. he chuckled.

I love it when he chuckles he almost never chuckles or smiles. well he does but just in front of me and that makes me like even more, he saves his smiles for me, I don't know why but he does. I wonder if he considers me his friend, what am I thinking? of course he doesn't I'm just a teammate.

I'm not grossed out I leaned in and kissed his wound, and then started to kiss the rest of his wounds. Damians face turned red. 

why did you do that.

To prove to you that I'm not grossed out. I then went sat in front him and started to stitch the cuts on his chest, and I saw I another scar, but there was something about this scar. it was different. I ran my fingers along the scar and looked at it for a while. come on Raven focus on the task at hand.

There you go all done. Damian looked at raven carefully and saw a few cut on her shoulder. Raven you're hurt. Here let me help. robin gabbed the medical kit and started to prepare to stitch her wounds. Raven I'm sorry, I should have been there too help you, I should have been faster.

Damian it's fine, you were busy with scarecrow its not your fault.

yes it is, I should have been there.

its fine. I can just heal myself.

No. its because of me that you got hurt so I should the one to treat your wounds.

A few moments later. there, it's all done.

Damians POV

I could see that raven was tired.

Thank you raven, you've done enough for today, you should get some rest.

Not yet. I still haven't forgiven you. Tell me what was bothering you this morning.

Damirae The demon and the assassin.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें