sunrise

Damians POV

I woke up and I saw that I wasn't "in my room" I felt something on my chest and breathing, I also felt arms around me, I looked down and I saw raven. Memories of last night came back to me. I felt bad for raven, she didn't deserve all this. I looked at her sleeping form, she was beautiful, she looked peaceful, she felt so warm and soft, it was 6:00 am and normally I would wake up at five but, I didn't want to leave, so I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

Ravens POV

I woke up and instead of feeling my soft pillow against my head I felt something hard, and I felt something breathing on me, I looked up and saw Damian sleeping, memories of last night rushed back to me, I felt embarrassed, but I also felt comfortable. I had my arms wrapped around him and he had his wrapped around me, and I was laying on his chest, it was hard but yet it was comfortable. I wonder how we even got like this, I remember last night we slept on different sides of the bed. But it didn't matter I was actually kinda glad we were like this. I thought that this was gonna be an awkward day for me and him, but knowing Damian, he'll pretend like nothing ever happened, so I will as well. I looked at the clock and it was 6:10 am. I dint want to get up yet, I wanted this moment to last a bit longer. so I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

7:30 am

Damians POV

I woke up again and decided to get the day started, I tried to get out of raven bed as quiet as possible, I grabbed the katakana I left on the floor and quietly left her room, I went to the training room and started to fight with the holograms.

Ravens POV

I woke up and saw that Damian wasn't there anymore, my expression saddened, I wanted to him here one last time. come on raven forget about him, I got up, I took a shower, put my leotard and my cloak on and left my room.

I was a bit hungry so I warmed up some water so I could make myself a nice cup of tea, I knew Damian Damians schedule very well since we woke up every day around the same time, I'm pretty sure that he knew mine as well. since he was gonna come out of the training room soon to see the sunrise I thought to myself, why not make him a cup of tea.

I grabbed a sticky note and wrote, for Damian. I left the kitchen and headed for the roof.

Damians POV I went to the kitchen and I was gonna make myself some tea when I saw I note on the counter, for Damian, I looked up to see a cup of tea right there, Raven was probably the one responsible for the tea. ill think her later for now ill just go to the roof, to see the beautiful "sunrise"

I walked up some stairs and opened the door that leads to roof, once there I saw I dark figure, it was raven. she was meditating.

Oh my apologies, I didn't mean to interrupt. I began to leave when she said, it's alright Damian.

I walked towards her and sat down next to her, Ive heard that meditation is good and that it can help you focus and clear your mind. so I decided to try it. Mind if I join you.

Ravens POV

He wanted to mediate? with me? That was a weird behaviour coming from him, but I was glad that he was interested in meditation. I was floating in the air so I had to look down so that I could see him. If you want to you can. I said.

I could tell that he was having some trouble meditating, he was doing it all wrong.

Damian, calm down, take a deep breath and try to think of nothing, try to clear your mind, focus on the things around you like the wind hitting your face. use your surroundings.

he put his hands on his legs but he was even doing that wrong, for the people that don't meditate they might think that you just put your hands on your legs and form a circle with your fingers, but there's actually a specific way to do it, I came down and touched the roof, you're doing it wrong, here let me help. I helped him do it the right way and I began to float again and started to mediate, it was the first time that anyone had ever wanted to mediate with me, and in a way that meant a lot to me. Everyone thought that I was weird because I did that. the sun started to hit my eyes, the sun was rising.

I looked down a saw that Damians eyes were opened. I wanted to know why he always came out to see the sun rise, why did he like it so much.

Damian can I ask you something?

Yes?

Why do you come here everyday to see the sunrise?

I love sunrise, the promise of a new day, anything is possible. it also reminds me of my mother. Some of the few times that she showed her loving side, she took me to see the sunrise. tell anyone and ill end you raven.

I chuckled, don't worry I won't say a word to anyone. But what about the sunset, you come here to see it too. Why?

he was silent for a moment. Thats a good question raven, but for another time, not now.

When he said that I understood that it might have something to do with his dark path so I didn't push it.

Why do you meditate raven? You've said before that it was to clear your mind, and that it'll help you stay in control of your demon side, but I think there's more to it than that. so why?

He answered my question so maybe I should answer his.

well you see my emotions have a mind of their own and sometimes they take over, and that's what I try to prevent, the more I feel the more energy I unleash. I'm mostly worried about rage. she could be an issue if she ever got out. so that's why.

oh I heard him say.

He was about to say something when we heard kori call everyone tho the meeting room.

Kori's POV

Good morning everyone! I'm so glad to see all of you here. Did everyone have a good night sleep.

Everyone said yes except for Damian and raven who just looked I at each other. I ignored that and continued.

today is Sunday, and you know what that means. we'll have our mandatory fun. I was thinking that we could go to the beach and then we could go to the faire.

Damians POV

I didn't like it when we had mandatory fun, that was a waste of time. we could be using that time to train instead.

koris POV

so everyone go pack.

I saw Damian starting to head to the training room instead of going to his room to pack.

You're coming to Damian.

WHAT! he screamed.

Damian we've been over this, I don't care what you say you're coming too. so go "pack" NOW!

FINE! he shouted and left for his room angrily

Everyone got ready to go, so theyput their things in the back of the car, and got.

then they started to drive off on their way to the beach.