fair.

Jaime's POV

Can we go to the fair tomorrow? We've been at the beach all day i'm tired.

Me too harfield said. I feel like if i were gonna faint.

Alright kori said we can go tomorrow, i could use some rest myself.

So they drove back to the tower.

At the tower.

Good night everyone, sleep well.

Good night kori everyone said.

But damian didnt have any intention of sleeping.  In fact he didnt tell anyone but the fair was actuallty gonna be closed today.

So he knocked ravens door, Raven you awake?

She opened the door,  what is it damian?

Come with me.

Where are we going?

Shhh, dont ask any questions.

They went to the lower parts of the tower and damian got of his bike, get on. 

???

Get on.

Ok.

She got on and put her hands around him, and if she was gonna be honnest with herself she liked it. Then damian drove off at his r cycles top speed.

Damian we're gonna crash, damian just smirked, relax raven just trust me.

They drove to the fair.

Damian why are we here.

Well you see we were gonna go to the fair today, i didnt tell anyone but it was actually closed, damian walked up to a lever pulled it down and the hole fair became active.

Since theres no one here we have the hole place to ourselves.

Raven was stunned, you brought me all the way out here for this?

If you dont want to I can take you back to the tower but i just thought that it would be nice.

Raven knew he was lying but decided to go along with it.

Raven saw the house of mirors and unexpectedly she dragged damian to it and went in.

Raven laughted when she saw the reflection of herself and damian. 

Ravens pov 

I couldnt believe damian had brought me here. I wonder why he did it, he told me that he brought me here because he thought that it would be nice, but i knew he was lying.

Hours past and eventually we went to the faris wheel.

We could see stars from there. and everything was quiet.

Why did you really bring me here damian.

as previously stated i thought it would be nice.

Damian please dont lie, why did you bring me here.

Damian looked down a bit sad.

Damain are you alright?

No. The better question is, are you okay raven.

My life has been hell, but i know your life has been worse then mine, I brought you here because that night I came into your room, you were broken, and I thought that this would distract you a bit from your problems.

Damian, my life hasnt been worse than yours, me and you have been through the same things but in different way's. Thank you for your good intensions, i apriacte that.

I didnt know you cared raven said i she smirked.

DAmian thought that she was starting to think of him a soft.

Whatever.

Lets go back to the tower. 

alright raven said.

Authors Pov

Sorry, even i recongnize that this chapter is not that good but the next one will be way better. Sorry i haven updated in like two days maybe three, but ive been busy, i will start updating more frequently. Just a heads up, school is gonna start soon so even tho im gonna be busy but i'm gonna try to update a soon as possible, sorry if it will take a while.