You're not an Al Ghul.

It was late at night and Damian was having a nightmare.

In Damian's nightmare

Damians POV

Where, where am I? Hello Damian I heard someone say I turned around and I saw my father. Father where are we?

You dare call me that. You said it yourself Damian, biological ties doesn't make you my son and it sure as hell doesn't make me your father. You mean nothing to me, your mother drudged me to conceive you, goateed me into raising you, it broke me mentally. I can't even look at you, you don't have heart, you're a heartless assassin. I tried to to change you but no matter what I do! you always return to your murderous nature.

What! No father its not like that I'm not the person I used to be I swear! I SWEAR I'VE CHANGED.

I'm disappointed in you Damian. My ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN A MESS! BUT WHEN YOU CAMME ALONG YOU MADE IT HELL. " Batman gritted his teeth" I was better off alone, before you came alone. Dick, Jason and Tim, they may not have my blood, but they're my sons But you. You're a failure with no where to go. You're not my son, you're only a burden.

FATHER I AM YOU'RE SON! Give me a chance to be better. 

Batman looked at him dead in the eye. turned around and said it's too late for that, I wished you would have died. and he then started to walk away.

NO FATHER COME BACK!

Such a shame little D.

I turned around to see Grayson standing in front of me.  Grayson I shouted you have to help me.

Dick stepped forward and said, help you? HELP YOU! That's all I've ever tried to do ever since you came. I thought I could help you change, I thought I could help you be better. But I was wrong. You're just an assassin. I knew you could never be robin. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! YOU DONT DESERVE TO WEAR THAT! You're a failure with no one to turn to, no home to go to. You think you're a hero?  YOU'RE NOT A HERO! dick sighs and said, You're just a child in a mask.

Grayson, you really think that of me? I thought that out of all people you would understand. i thought you were my brother.

HA! dick said, YOU'RE BROTHER! You're NOTHING TO ME! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DISSAPEAR!

I was about to shed a tear but I decided to hold it in, I was strong! I was not gonna let this make me cry. Come on Damian wake up this is only a nightmare you need to WAKE UP! 

Is it really a nightmare child. I heard someone say. I turned around and suddenly I was in Nanda Parbat. It's beautiful isn't. i looked up to see my mother. I the turned my head to what she was looking at and I saw thousands of soldiers training outside.

All this could have been yours Damian. This was your destiny. But now look at you, you decided to betray me, we could have ruled the world together we could have achieved something that not even Ra's Al ghul could have achieved, BUT NO! YOU DECIDED TO PLAY THE HERO, PUT ON A COSTUME, AND GIVE YOURSELF THE RIDICULOUS NAME ROBIN! 

Mother I, Don't call me mother, my son was Damian al ghul, he died the moment he betrayed me.

You had so much potential, I always believed you were destined for greatness! But now I only see you wasting your potential. I'm disgusted of you. You were trained to KILL YOU'RE ENEMIES! But you let Slade live and because of that he's out there hurting the people you're suppose to protect. You made a mistake. You are a mistake.

Hearing those words got me angry. I could feel my face turn red with anger I gritted my teeth so hard I might have broken them. NO! I shouted, I DID WHAT WAS RIGHT! NOT KILLING HIM WAS THE RIGHT DECISION! I GOT JUSTICE, NOT VENGEANCE! YOU LIED TO ME FOR YEAR YOU MADE ME THINK THAT WE WERE GONNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE! Damian sighed and calmed himself down. It's not about that mother, it was never about that was it? It was just about control. 

My dear child, it might be hard but one day you will realize that you're only what we taught you to be. one day you will come running back to me, to fulfill your destiny. and when that time comes, I'll be waiting.

Talia then disappeared. Damian was suddenly In another place.

Damians POV 

I, I know this place, this is where we defeated trigon, this is hell, this is where I fought my grand father this is where, where you killed me. I looked over my shoulder to see my grandfather standing there. 

This is where you killed me Damian, this is where you chose to save the girl over saving me.

I MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE! I TRAINED YOU! I RAISED YOU, I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YET YOU CHOSE TO SAVE HER OVER ME! YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME! YOU KILLED ME TO SAVE THE PATHETIC DEMON! I don't know why but when he called raven that I felt weird, I didn't feel hurt but it was something like that I also felt angry. YOU'RE A DISGRACE! YOU'RE NOT AN AL GHUL! 

I then saw my father, my mother Dick and my grandfather coming towards me they formed a circle around me and starting screaming at me.

MURDERER, ASSASIN, FAILIURE, DISGRACE, COWARD.

I started to scream, no, no NO,No,NOOOO!

I woke up gasping for air I could feel the sweat falling off my face for a few minutes I was confused and didn't know where I was until I calmed down and realized that I had a nightmare, and that I was in my room.  i could feel my eyes wet I thought it was sweat but they but no they were not sweat. I then felt something roll down my face and it felt different and inside I felt hurt. I then realize that I had shed a tear and then more started to roll down my face.

Come on Damian, don't cry because of a stupid nightmare, you've been shot, you've been stabbed and you never cried but now you are because of a stupid nightmare. I got up and went to the training room to clear my head.