xxi - In The Name of Love

Flashback…

Despite with Jessica grounding Nate that made all of half of his strength to lack, he still tried to reached for Diana to make her drink the potion of Vivacity.

He gripped on the granite bed and straightens his arm even if it’s half shaking, until he bended the bottle and the liquid is half running over to the bottle’s opening…

However, alas, Jessica thrown the sword over to Nate’s back and attached straight to his back that made him to hold the bottle tidy and losing his grip from it that made it to fall and shatter into the granite bed with liquid dropping into molecules in slow motion.

As Nate landed onto the slabs stairs, the liquid particles also landed onto the granite bed but the other landed right onto Diana’s mouth!

Thus, the small particles touched Diana’s lips until it had slides towards her oesophagus.

Whilst Nate slide onto the flat surface of the floor that made the sword to be buried inside him dreadfully and that made him to die with only last two words coming out from his mouth…

Diana…? Diana…

But, luckily, on that moment, Diana is also calling out for his name on her mind, twice.

Nathaniel… Nate!!

With a message…

Don’t go. Don’t leave.

And.

I love you…

But honestly, no one has been replied that.

Yet…

He doesn’t fail at all. Perhaps he is more than succeeded. He does do his part so well.

Just as what the prophecy has declared.

23:
Everything is nothing if you haven’t loved it;
What a sword can do to finish a life that has been sacrificed to another?
What a word can do to diminish a myth that lies to a memory?
How does powerful is in the name of love?

---