i - New Start

– Diana –

It was one week since Nate broke up with me...

Everything seemed alright I guess; everything went into place in a snail's pace.

Minecraft is peaceful now... well, except from those zombies, creepers, skeletons, and bleh...

I was walking in that big jungle, and keep debating with my stupid self that I am lost, really...
A pro like me gets lost in this jungle?

That's when I notice a little pond in my right. Typical, sands, sugar canes, drowned?

Ha! Good faith! Thank Notch!

I went closer to that pond, it seemed familiar to me, I don't know why though...
And as I walk closer and closer; I began looking at my reflections seeing my long rhythm pale-blue hair that almost went to my waist, hazel eyes, black-neon blue off-shoulders, shorts, and high boots.

But something confuses me...
I seemed to be very happy!

I heard something rang into my head with a voice that sounds like me:

You forgot to greet yourself a ‘Happy Independence Day’.

What do you mean?

...and as I look deeper into my reflection, it seemed like it's talking to me...

Nate's disappeared, hasn't he? Oh, come on, Diana! Open your eyes, you're already free! Spread your wings and blind some other bird-guy out there!

Oh, please! Stop it! Forget those guys! They have done so much disaster at me already!

Alright, call me if you had already changed your mind. Remember, my home is your brain!

Yeah, yeah... I will...

And so, that talking reflection of me sinks deeper into the pond until it disappeared exchanged with my true reflection that’s looking at it.

And I didn't even realise that I was talking at myself the whole time...

"Huh... Strange."

I thought at myself at first but realising that that noise wasn't coming from my imagination anymore, I looked right.

I saw this teenage familiar guy standing by the tree with its shoulder resting on it. He wore cyan shirt with blue pants, blue eyes, and short brown hair.

"Who are you?" I questioned, turning at his direction.

"This guy's name's Steve, care to say yours?"

I playfully looked at what he's wearing, does he even know how to style?

"My name is Diana... Diana Granger."

He walks closely at my direction, "Hmm, ‘Diana Granger’, as beautiful as the beholder..."

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh no, I'm just lost around here... Can you please point out the directions?" he asked me politely and nervously.

"Oh, I can't help you in that case..."

He chuckles a little bit, "You're going to tell me you're lost too, aren't you?"

I sighed with a little bit of laughter.

"Oh man..." he commented, handing his forehead in frustration, "I can't believe that Minecraft is this huge to be lost on its jungle, how, I wish Notch is that kind to give us some locator map so we can go back... Geez,"

"You don't think Notch is a ‘your-wish-is-my-command’ type, do you?"

But he looked at me, frustration is clearly illustrated in his dazzling navy blue eyes, his shoulders droop. He did not answer.

From that moment, our atmosphere became frosty and quiet, and that remained like that for a minute or two.

Until he finally broke the silence, "So... Can I ask you about who's you're talking to earlier?"

"Oh, um, nothing, I'm just like that when I'm alone. Murmuring at yourself is pretty typical, right?"

"Yeah, well, in a second that made sense." he replied, "Well, can I walk with you?"

"Oh, I'm not minding at all, lead the way!"

He smiled at me and turning, as he began his first or couple walks that I trailed myself after.

In that moment, I discovered a lot about him...

He was funny and smart, selfless and thoughtful.
He was... well quite... perfect...

---