xi - Exes Battle

-- Halsey --

We are walking through this fortress that's been like a maze and with endless turns like forever!

Not until...

"Hey!" shouted Luke pointing to another turn.

We three stepped back to his direction and saw the bridge leading into the entrance of the shrine or kingdom.

"You're the best boyfriend ever!"

"What're we waiting for? Let's go!" snapped Nate, making his own way towards the bridge,

...which we followed after.

Luckily, Jessica's scream helped us a lot, so no more zombies or hostile mobs will be out for attacking us.

Until we reached the Shrine's crater, and from that point, we can see the look inside; red carpets, Blackstone and gold checkered floor, odd turquoise leaves on the cauldron, and a throne on the room's very end, built in quartz, Blackstone, and gold.
And there are four doors on each wall which leads through different rooms.

When we reached our half-way to that hall, we saw a walking silhouette coming out of the shade on the very left corner by the throne. Her shadow's illustrating that she has long hair, wearing a toga or something that spread like a gown on outline.

"Who're you?!" asked Nate, with his voice echoing on the whole room.

The girl looked at us with her glowing white eyes. At first, she was mad, but her eyes lowers as if she was about to cry.

Until she walked away from that shaded part of the room. At this point, I could see her now clearly.

Rhythm neon-blue hair, familiar pinkish lips, pale face, and her black toga that almost looks like a gown.

...she seemed very, very familiar.

It takes a long time as we recognises each other, until..

Nate stepped forward, "Diana, is that you?"

She didn't answer.

Now I can remember her but not how I know her.

Her pale blue hair turned into neon one and her usual hazel eyes turned into white one.

"Diana is that really you??" continued Nate, walking forward a bit.

Until he's three blocks close to her.

But faster than a speed of light, she's on the other side of the room.
Nate in his turn melted. His tears are holding back, "Diana...?" he mumbled, confused.

-- Diana --

Nate...

My heart turned upside-down as I saw his rejected face. I wanted to say a lot but how much as I tried, I couldn't.
I wanted to scream a thousand words, but I can't.
I wanted to hug him, but I am just a robot now.

Play along, Diana!

You're evil! I don't wanna play Nate's feelings! I love him!

Oh, okay! Love him as you can in this any moment, but that doesn't count anything about not getting him into harm! *evil laugh*

Huh... Try!

But above all, I'm very flattered of what's happening right now. I can't believe that he's here. I can't believe that my friends are here. I can't believe he will actually do this all just for saving me.

I can't believe that I ran from him. As much as I wanted to step forward, I can't. I felt like my feet are glued and I can't move.

"I missed you, Diana..."